Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

How significant was this ?

ef3c31b8231baaad7f91383c6f77e9534d97236e6a54e552ec3e1556636b51ab144c8f6110f177e6.jpg

Is that the penalty miss at Oxford in the last minute?
If so, Danish Dave played a blinder. He signed Schwartz (a fellow Danish Puff Pastry) and his supposed goals to secure a place in the Championship. He scored a massive one goal and royally fucked up a penalty that would have got them over the line.

Danish Dave should be given more credit for keeping The Spotters in their (true) rightful place, which is League One (in case they have forgotten).

Hull finished as Champions and 15 points better off than the Spotters.
Also, with better goal difference by 28 goals.

"Hull certainly aren't a team that are all better than our players. A few yes, 80% no where near".

Fucking hell, 'it's relentless with no let up.

:smoke:

prairie_dan123
1:11PM

Bowyer left way too late. Two points per game, as Adkins achieved, would have seen us top the table ahead of Hull.

IdleHans
1:12PM

Tough for them seeing as we'll be champions

Cafc43v3r
1:13PM

What a nice guy Adkins is. Its all real as well.

Chris_from_Sidcup
1:13PM

Sunderland - never beat us
Blackpool - ok but could just be a flash in the pan season
Portsmouth - not that good
Bolton - shit, only just made 3rd in league 2.
Sheff Weds - basket case
Rotherham - will be tough but they're not exactly Man city.

The league is ours.
Deluded cunts.🤣😂

A true Classic.

:grinning:
A true Classic.

:grinning:
Love every time i see this because we was sitting to their at bottom stand and 30 seconds before we scored when they broke up play we left gutted and the cunts wouldn't shut the fuck up got just outside and heard the roar went ballistic run back in and slaughtered them how quickly emotions can change in football just never saw it coming but terrific day.

I’ve just noticed that last season Charlton got relegated with 48 points.

This season Derby survived with only 44 points.

Life can be cruel.
Our first season up did we not survive with 43 points or am i wrong, i think we did survive one season on that might of been same points as Rotherham better goal difference

Love every time i see this because we was sitting to their at bottom stand and 30 seconds before we scored when they broke up play we left gutted and the cunts wouldn't shut the fuck up got just outside and heard the roar went ballistic run back in and slaughtered them how quickly emotions can change in football just never saw it coming but terrific day.
During that game there was a lairy anorak constantly giving the cut throat gestures to us in block one, a right Jack the lad. Once we'd calmed down after scoring i looked across to give him a wave and he was slumped in his seat, head in hands. Us singing you'll never beat Millwall is the killer punch for them mate, the truth hurts them :hehe:

Last edited:
Our first season up did we not survive with 43 points or am i wrong, i think we did survive one season on that might of been same points as Rotherham better goal difference

It was our second season back in the Championship (I really hate saying that word) and we got 44 points. The surprising thing was we were already safe with a game to go.

During that game there was a lairy anorak constantly giving the cut throat getures to us in block one, a right Jack the lad. Once we'd calmed down after scoring i looked across to give him a wave and he was slumped in his seat, head in hands. Us singing you'll never beat Millwall is the killer punch for them mate, the truth hurts them :hehe:
Yes mate i saw that lol, that was the best part them giving it large once they equalized then when we scored their poor faces ouch what a fantastic picture. 🤣😂

It was our second season back in the Championship (I really hate saying that word) and we got 44 points. The surprising thing was we were already safe with a game to go.
Thanks mate i knew it was a low points i could be going senile but pretty sure that when we did get demoted from the championship one year it was 50ish points..