Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

A big make or break game for them tonight and they are pretty negative about it on No-Life.

Personally, I would like to see it go to the last minute of the last game with a very, very, very slim chance until it's all over. Then when it does end in tears, torn up blankets, smashed up flasks and hundreds of Trainsets appearing on Facebook market place, it will be like them being hung, drawn and quartered. A prolonged agony for a few days, until their Intestines are finally slivering around all over the pavement and entrance to unit 4-5, 'Screwfix', SE7 on Sunday afternoon.
:thumbup:

#Smallwall my arse.
Yes but for me play off final 2 nil up with 20 to go ,other team pull back 2 all then score 8 minutes into injury time now that would make me a happy chappy.

Nigel out..!!

"Why is our manager so persistent with this system when it’s clearly not working and hasn’t for weeks when you have 25+ goals on the bench ? Millar and Maatsen are total dogshit".

EDIT:
Fuck me, they've just scored. six more and they go 7th.

Last edited:
The Spotters have won 3 - 1. All goals scored in the 2nd half.

It will need them on Sunday to beat Hull and Portsmouth and Oxford to each get a draw, and the Stoat Shaggers will creep into the 6th place Play Off position by one point!

Personally would like to see Portsmouth draw, the Spotters lose and Oxford to win, so they creep into the 6th place Play Off position by one point!

Fuck Pompey and fuck the Spotters!

The Spotters have won 3 - 1. All goals scored in the 2nd half.

It will need them on Sunday to beat Hull and Portsmouth and Oxford to each get a draw, and the Stoat Shaggers will creep into the 6th place Play Off position by one point!

Personally would like to see Portsmouth draw, the Spotters lose and Oxford to win, so they creep into the 6th place Play Off position by one point!

Fuck Pompey and fuck the Spotters!
Would like to see Oxford come up. Never been there for some reason

The Marquis scenario would be very fitting for the end of the Spotters European dream for an extra year: They spent the last couple of months constantly taking the piss out of him. Being ex Wall as well, it would be another nightmare to deal with.....Taking a red hot poker up their arseholes would be nothing compared to that pain and humiliation...
:smoke:

Another cracker, what are these drips smoking ?

DOUCHER said:
the logical conclusion is that the valley covered end and the liverpool kop have been missed more than other clubs equivalent - sheffield utd could possibly make a claim to also be as influential as us and Liverpool fans

RodneyCharltonTrotta
May 3

The Covered End roar sucks in a good 20 points per season whilst the West Stand intimidates away players into their shells with the absolute venom they spout...

A spotters theory on there poor home form

DOUCHER
May 3

the logical conclusion is that the valley covered end and the liverpool kop have been missed more than other clubs equivalent - sheffield utd could possibly make a claim to also be as influential as us and Liverpool fans

:rofl:
Another cracker, what are these drips smoking ?

RodneyCharltonTrotta
May 3

The Covered End roar sucks in a good 20 points per season whilst the West Stand intimidates away players into their shells with the absolute venom they spout...
Fucking hell, they ain’t joking either. They actually think The Valium is some sort of partisan cauldron of noise. They’re utterly deluded.

that douches is a proper cock