Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

The Prince-e-Paul
3:55PM
Double done over us by Accrington Stanley. Just read that again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, how dare a shit league one club beat another shit league one club twice in a season. Train sets will getting smashed up tonight :rotfl:
The only points charlton will get are those on the railway line.

It's a great thread,
It is and where else other than a Wall forum would you see a sentence like this one below, it had me in tears of laughter

Last edited:
It is and where else other than a Wall forum would you see a sentence like this one below, it had me in tears of laughter

Where I don't agree is we will be struggling to attract good players against our rivals in League 1. We have the advantage of still being a comparatively "big" name, we are in London, we will presumably be paying competitive wages. Thomas can sell his vision of European football in 5 years. (Maybe let's put that back to 6 now).

The club is still labouring under years of mismanagement. It needs a huge reboot and tryng to run before we can walk is just going to lead to us falling flat on our face again.

They really are a bunch of bedwetting drips, utterly crestfallen that they’re being made to play at tier 3 level. They really do think they’re above it. F**k me I don’t even remember Leeds fans acting as entitled as those lot when they was stuck down there, and they really are a big club.

ffs get a grip you mongs. Yeah the championship does piss all over L1 but I don’t ever recall our fans coming even close to having the melt down those lot do when we’ve been playing in it.
When we are in L1 or even L2 I sbd most wall I know would be looking at the good away games for weekenders and grounds not been to ect that's the diffrence with us and them

Where I don't agree is we will be struggling to attract good players against our rivals in League 1. We have the advantage of still being a comparatively "big" name, we are in London, we will presumably be paying competitive wages. Thomas can sell his vision of European football in 5 years. (Maybe let's put that back to 6 now).

The club is still labouring under years of mismanagement. It needs a huge reboot and tryng to run before we can walk is just going to lead to us falling flat on our face again.
Fuck me

A big make or break game for them tonight and they are pretty negative about it on No-Life.

Personally, I would like to see it go to the last minute of the last game with a very, very, very slim chance until it's all over. Then when it does end in tears, torn up blankets, smashed up flasks and hundreds of Trainsets appearing on Facebook market place, it will be like them being hung, drawn and quartered. A prolonged agony for a few days, until their Intestines are finally slivering around all over the pavement and entrance to unit 4-5, 'Screwfix', SE7 on Sunday afternoon.
:thumbup:

#Smallwall my arse.

Oxford and Portsmouth above them both have very winable games on sunday, so for that reason I have put Charlton down for a win tonight, just to prolong the agony.
Call me cruel if you must but I have a image of Charlton winning tonight and Sunday with Oxford and Pompey both drawing until John Marquis pops up with a 95th minute winner to really derail their dream.:thumbup:

Oxford and Portsmouth above them both have very winable games on sunday, so for that reason I have put Charlton down for a win tonight, just to prolong the agony.
Call me cruel if you must but I have a image of Charlton winning tonight and Sunday with Oxford and Pompey both drawing until John Marquis pops up with a 95th minute winner to really derail their dream.:thumbup:
Just like the end of last season safe till Barnsley scored in the 91st minute :hehe:

A big make or break game for them tonight and they are pretty negative about it on No-Life.

Personally, I would like to see it go to the last minute of the last game with a very, very, very slim chance until it's all over. Then when it does end in tears, torn up blankets, smashed up flasks and hundreds of Trainsets appearing on Facebook market place, it will be like them being hung, drawn and quartered. A prolonged agony for a few days, until their Intestines are finally slivering around all over the pavement and entrance to unit 4-5, 'Screwfix', SE7 on Sunday afternoon.
:thumbup:

#Smallwall my arse.
You just reminded me of their ‘screwfix’ protests 😂😂😂

bunch of fucking idiots 😂😂😂

I saw that tweet and within minutes there was a load of Charlton fans all chipping in with the same hilarious ‘joke’. I was going to reply but I honestly can’t be bothered, all you get is the standard Charlton squeaky voice reply: ‘At least we’ve played in the premiership!’.
So did we for two years except it was called division 1 then

Or are they saying football started in 1992 if so then Charlton never won the FA Cup