Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

I'm just going to bump the official Spotters thread. We don't need any more Spotter threads. I mean, we don't want to make it look like we are gloating...
do we?

Oh fuck it, why not gloat. Danish Dave and Nige are starting to look like a pair of cunts with their predictions. It's nearly all over.
:innocent:

Next up Lincoln and Hull.
:hehe:

Capture.JPG

An appalling match. We played Accrington at their own game and that was a big mistake. They are simply better at that kind of shit than we are.

This is a rubbish league and it’s undeniable that we look right at home in it. The team just isn’t good enough. Virtually no creativity, low intelligence, poor movement on and off the ball, low energy, devoid of tactical nous.

With Lincoln and Hull still to come, we need a miracle to qualify for the play offs and, to be honest, I really wouldn’t fancy our chances should we fluke a place.

We need a major overhaul in the summer. I just hope Sandgaard gives Adkins the resources to do that properly and give us some hope for next season. Let’s have a Charlton team worthy of the shirt. This group aren’t

How fucking fantastic would it be for Wayne Rooney’s Derby County Football Club (apparently when mentioning them you have to say/type that 🤣) to lose to Sheffield Wednesday next Saturday and be relegated, AND see the Spotters miss out on the 6th and last Play Off place?

Jesus, can you imagine the carnage that would take place? I bet those in charge of the Samaritans have cancelled all leave next Saturday, particularly in the Derby and South London SE7 areas, come 5pm!

Poor deluded cunts, the pair of them!

Last edited:
An appalling match. We played Accrington at their own game and that was a big mistake. They are simply better at that kind of shit than we are.

This is a rubbish league and it’s undeniable that we look right at home in it. The team just isn’t good enough. Virtually no creativity, low intelligence, poor movement on and off the ball, low energy, devoid of tactical nous.

With Lincoln and Hull still to come, we need a miracle to qualify for the play offs and, to be honest, I really wouldn’t fancy our chances should we fluke a place.

We need a major overhaul in the summer. I just hope Sandgaard gives Adkins the resources to do that properly and give us some hope for next season. Let’s have a Charlton team worthy of the shirt. This group aren’t
Loved the following quote from Into the Valley’s Pardew123:

“We’re in danger of fading into a nothing club with just memories.”
:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Christ! Didn’t know they had so many comedic supporters in their club!

They are, to a Spotter, the most delusional supporters in the world! 🤣

How fucking fantastic would it be for Wayne Rooney’s Derby County Football Club (apparently when mentioning them you have to say/type that 🤣) to lose to Sheffield Wednesday next Saturday and be relegated, AND see the Spotters miss out on the 6th and last Play Off place?

Jesus, can you imagine the carnage that would take place? I bet those in charge of the Samaritans have cancelled all leave next Saturday, particularly in the Derby and South London areas, come 5pm!

Especially as The Spotters think Sheff Wednesday nicked their Championship place last season, because the points were deducted after the season finished.

Some proper bollocks being spouted over there as always.
Can anyone one make head or tails of this below..??

LargeAddick
4:15PM

Oxford no longer matter to us

We have to win our final two games to go up, Portsmouth cant win their final game.

If we achieve our target, Oxford cant finish above us, if we dont achieve our target of two wins then we dont go into the Play-Offs as we wont go above Portsmouth.

Only other permutation is we draw one, win one game

In which case we need Portsmouth to lose their final game, and we'd need a swing of four goals in our favour to over come their Goal Difference - In that case we would need Oxford to lose else a draw would see their GD come into account, a win for Oxford would put them 6th.
How can Oxford no longer matter to us??
Amazed somebody would make such a detailed post without even bothering to look at the table!

:hmmm:

:slap:

Jesus, can you imagine the carnage that would take place? I bet those in charge of the Samaritans have cancelled all leave next Saturday, particularly in the Derby and South London areas, come 5pm!

This would make my year so far, Derby should have been relegated by now but the others are so bad.

Jesus, can you imagine the carnage that would take place? I bet those in charge of the Samaritans have cancelled all leave next Saturday, particularly in the Derby and South London SE7 areas, come 5pm!

The spotters are still very bitter about the Sheffield Wednesday thing so would be hilarious.

plus I had a few quid on Wednesday to stay up a couple of weeks ago when they was 12/1 so would be win win for me

ct_addick
3:54PM
Another season in this shit league playing in shit stadiums

:banana:
They better get used to it. Got a feeling Danish Dave isn’t going to splash the cash like they think he will. Nige isn’t anything special as a manager. And there’s going to be some big clubs down there with them next season. For that level anyway.
can’t see us playing our drippy neighbours for a few years yet. Still, we’re SMALLwall and they’ve got premier league football to look forward to in 5 years time followed competing in Europe on a regular basis..... 😂😂😂😂😂