Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Sutton winning at Bromley 1-0 Eastmond i see

i was having a peep their next 8 games including tonight 7 are away !
How did that happen
I was wondering if that might go against them , as they have that 5G pitch giving them a slight advantage

Just looked at league 1 table all the teams in play off spots have games in hand and portsmouth ipswich and accrington below them do as well. The play off train is leaving platform number 9 and the poor old spotters look like behind left behind
Their remaining games are against the top 5, inc Ipswitch and Accrington.

Last edited:
Just had a nose on No Life (it’s always good to have a good laugh at the start of the day) . They have a thread running about the benefits of a quicker internet speed and one about winning the league next season 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

Just had a nose on No Life (it’s always good to have a good laugh at the start of the day) . They have a thread running about the benefits of a quicker internet speed and one about winning the league next season 🤦🏻‍♂️😂
Your back needs to improve soon, for the sake of your mental health, you appear to have too much time on your hands😁

They Also have one about Live streaming of their games and the bloke below has formed the IAG to challenge the EFL about it :rotfl:

March 29
As I've mentioned in another thread, the newly formed International Addicks Group is challenging the EFL on this matter. It turns out that while a host of countries have bought the EFL "deal", it does not mean they are actually showing the game. In such cases it is not reasonable to block access to the Valley Pass stream (or equivalent for other affected clubs). We've already written to Ben Wright at the EFL who appears to be the head honcho responsible for the deal (although an external agency is involved, which should be the entity which polices it on the EFL's behalf). This morning I'll be updating him on our research, which so far shows that while the match will indeed be shown in the USA and Scandinavia, it will not be shown in large Euroepan markets such as France or Germany, as well as smaller ones such as Czech and Slovakia.

soapy_jones
8:07PM
bfq2bi3dyaa9.jpg

"I genuinely hate every member of this squad. Not a single one I'd buy a beer for if I saw them out. Losers, the lot of them"

Ha people on here are right about them, so different
when Crewe scored "oh fudge"
i must admit not taken much notice of them this season but i did see 2 wins in the last 12 home games
Also seem to have a thing about Accrington and Lewisham John

Sunderland seem to be making hard work of it