Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

As i said the other day on here when Curbishley in their words had taken them as far as he could i heard a couple on the radio saying they were a bigger club than west ham !

when did all this start, its laughable
Always taking about big this big that. Pathetic

Around that time, they also thought they were a bigger club than Chelsea.

They really are idiots. Reading their quotes are unbelievable. They're either delusional or have the average age of about 12

As i said the other day on here when Curbishley in their words had taken them as far as he could i heard a couple on the radio saying they were a bigger club than west ham !

when did all this start, its laughable
Always taking about big this big that. Pathetic
They’re obsessed with being seen as a big club. They call us small, like we give a shit. Biggest small club in the world, nearly always punching above our weight, that’s how we like it. We couldn’t give a shit if fans of other clubs see us as a big club or not.

They’re obsessed with being seen as a big club. They call us small, like we give a shit. Biggest small club in the world, nearly always punching above our weight, that’s how we like it. We couldn’t give a shit if fans of other clubs see us as a big club or not.
They are the type to put stone cladding on a 1930's semi detached house to make it look older.

The thing is when we got in the top division we thought we was in heaven and made the most of it while it lasted, never ever have i heard anyone of us say we should be back where we belong or we are big club so why do these drips still go on about it.

They have creeped back into the play off places now, so Charlton mode on;

Danish Dave's sacking of Lord Bowyer was a master stroke, we are firing just at the right time, we will cement our play off place with the remaining games and the play offs are just a formality before we storm through the championship next season and thrashing the spanners into the bargain.
A year of adjusting to the premiership before we stake our claim for a European place and then on to Champions league glory, Barcelona,Bayern Munich,PSG AND Real Madrid won't know whats hit them once they step into the Valley with a wall of noise where they instantly melt.

It's coming....:rolleyes: