Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

The crowd at The Valium are like a goal head start for Charlton according to this dribbling fool...

“ I believe we would have not lost a lot of the games that we did if fans had been in the ground .. As the Accrington manager said they were lucky to play Charlton when there were no fans in the valley as the fans are a goal start and it’s a very difficult place to go .... let’s get a bit of reality look at Liverpool form at Anfield with no fans in the Kop ...”

Talks about getting a bit of reality then in the same breath compares the atmosphere at The Valium to Liverpool. 🤣🤣🤣

they really are the gift that keeps on giving that lot. The perception they have of themselves is the total opposite to what they actually are.
They do have the occasional level headed Spotter. This one must actually drive the Trains rather than Shovel Coal.

"Between the resumption of the league and January this year, Liverpool won 10 and drew 3 of their first 13 home games. No fans at Anfield has nothing to do with their poor recent form".

My first match was Charlton v Fulham. I think it ended 4-2. One of my mates on the estate was a fan and I was invited along on a free. I was about 7 or 8 years old so cant be blamed.

As I got older I realised their family were a bit strange. Years later if found out my instincts were right as my ex mate turned out to be a nonce.

Luckily my grandad and dad were wall and I got to follow in their footsteps. thank f**k.

My first match was Charlton v Fulham. I think it ended 4-2. One of my mates on the estate was a fan and I was invited along on a free. I was about 7 or 8 years old so cant be blamed.

As I got older I realised their family were a bit strange. Years later if found out my instincts were right as my ex mate turned out to be a nonce.

Luckily my grandad and dad were wall and I got to follow in their footsteps. thank f**k.
Not letting you get away with the age excuse😁 you should've known better by then, free or not, I was playing in the wharfs on the river over the docks around that age but if I said to my dad I wanted to go charlton I would've been given a slap and grounded 😉 and rightly so

Don't shoot the messenger:

I did some security stewarding there when they were in the prem and you could always have a laugh with the older supporters. Loads of foreigners with free tickets included in their UK trip would rock up. One turned up with a set of chefs knives he had bought up town and thought he could take them in FFS. Ruddy day trippers.

I always thought it was a meeting place for lost souls. No atmosphere at all.

Not letting you get away with the age excuse😁 you should've known better by then, free or not, I was playing in the wharfs on the river over the docks around that age but if I said to my dad I wanted to go charlton I would've been given a slap and grounded 😉 and rightly so
Oh the shame of it. Megan bares all and gets an arm round her shoulder and I get a kick in the balls. Lucky I didnt mention I trained with Charlton youth in Avery Hill Park. :grinning:

I got a leeds mate (I know, sorry) who lives down here. Went to watch leeds play there but couldn’t get tickets for the away end so went and sat in the home end. I got a text from halfway through the game saying “f**k me it’s like gods waiting room in here. All OAPs and look like they’re waiting to die. Zero atmosphere as well”

but apparently their home crowd is like a goal head start to them 😂

Oh the shame of it. Megan bares all and gets an arm round her shoulder and I get a kick in the balls. Lucky I didnt mention I trained with Charlton youth in Avery Hill Park. :grinning:
you are now black listed so you have something in common with the media whore😂

Your honour... Happy used to take his kids to Charlton away games on the coach for a fiver (tight git) as well as training with the youth team he also done a bit of Stewarding down the Valley.

Guilty as charged !!!

Thank you your Honour.

F***ing sleeping giants!!! 😂 They’ve never sold out a London derby outside the prem! since their prem days they only get a crowd when they give tickets away for a fiver or kids for a quid ffs. And if it’s a normal game they have to give thousands of comps away to try and bump the crowd up otherwise their ground is only a third full.
Barely ever get past the third round of a cup, shit atmosphere most of the time, absolute nonentity of a club outside of south London, but apparently ‘most people in the game’ see Charlton as a sleeping giant 😂

delusional
Think they may have meant most people 'on the game', those brasses don't know much about football.

Think they may have meant most people 'on the game', those brasses don't know much about football.
seems like the appointment is going to be a long term one, one who can get us to the PL hopefully. Aim high, Howe or Wilder, and I don't think either are as mad an option as some would think.

Wouldn't surprise me either if it were a current number two at a PL club

Your honour... Happy used to take his kids to Charlton away games on the coach for a fiver (tight git) as well as training with the youth team he also done a bit of Stewarding down the Valley.

Guilty as charged !!!

Thank you your Honour.
In my defense I was working for a private company doing security. Ie chucking their fans out!

"Very surprised by his departure - thought he would be here until the end of the season. Birmingham will be a big challenge if he goes there".

It will be a stroll in the park after managing that club full of deluded pricks.....
From Danish Dave right down to the Tea Lady.
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Don't shoot the messenger:

I did some security stewarding there when they were in the prem and you could always have a laugh with the older supporters. Loads of foreigners with free tickets included in their UK trip would rock up. One turned up with a set of chefs knives he had bought up town and thought he could take them in FFS. Ruddy day trippers.

Should had let him in Happy, how funny would that had been if he flipped after someone knocked his popcorn out of his hands:grinning:

Members online