Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Hey guys!

Been a lurker ever since you lot started this thread. Thought I would sign up to join in with the banter. From Sidcup, so a south London lad and fan of the mighty Charlton Athletic. Im known as a bit of a bantersaurus rex amongst my gang at the office, so I’m ready for the jibes.

I think there’s a lot of jealously on this thread, but as Addicks we are used to it. As Curbs (that is Sir Alan Curbishley to you plebs) has said, away teams obviously up their games when they come to the glorious Valley and that’s why we are struggling at the mo. Don’t get too cocky tho, Thomas, our new cool and rich Danish owner, is gonna lead us back to where we belong in the Premiership above you lot and PalARSE.
Not as bad as the vermin however . My school sent me to work experience at the Valley in the 80s apprentice groundsman i used to wipe my arse on the kits when they was hanging up and pissed in Derrick Hayles boots thought he was the bollocks with his mark 5 cortina . Oh and head groundsman was A old fella called Morris

Not as bad as the vermin however . My school sent me to work experience at the Valley in the 80s apprentice groundsman i used to wipe my arse on the kits when they was hanging up and pissed in Derrick Hayles boots thought he was the bollocks with his mark 5 cortina . Oh and head groundsman was A old fella called Morris
One of the few Millwall fans to have a job (sort of) then!

Morris was a good old boy, made sure all us Charlton ball boys were well looked after & was always making sure we looked nice and smart by constantly tucking our tops in tight.

Mate, you’ve embarrassed yourself. You can’t even say it was done on the spur of the moment as that would’ve taken at least a few minutes of planning and forethought.