Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

mascot88mascot88
9:47PM
What Sandgaard doesn't get is he needs spend about 10 million pounds to get us out of this league - we sell our players within about 20 mins of them showing any promise, we cant even get a season out of them.

so we have to spend, it's pretty simple stuff.

we won't fluke it - we won't get lucky.

And that budget goes up to 30 million if we want to stay up in the Championship - the market is demands this.

For a bloke into his numbers I don't get what he is thinking to be honest.

He put his dick in the custard and now we are seeing that it's much smaller than we thought originally.

*so what they saying? No PL or European football in five years? 🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻😂😂😂

mascot88mascot88
9:47PM
What Sandgaard doesn't get is he needs spend about 10 million pounds to get us out of this league - we sell our players within about 20 mins of them showing any promise, we cant even get a season out of them.

so we have to spend, it's pretty simple stuff.

we won't fluke it - we won't get lucky.

And that budget goes up to 30 million if we want to stay up in the Championship - the market is demands this.

For a bloke into his numbers I don't get what he is thinking to be honest.

He put his dick in the custard and now we are seeing that it's much smaller than we thought originally.

*so what they saying? No PL or European football in five years? 🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻😂😂😂
Deluded cunts

• Tactically we are at the same place we were under Adkins. No surprise when we have hired his Assistant.

Jacko isn’t ready for a job this size.

• CL_PhantomCL_Phantom

Belv
11:27AM
Phone torches, vuvuzelas, just turning into a kids day out rather than a game of football, plus monotonous rubbish like the crossbar challenge.

Throw in the dreadful football and you really do have one of the worst match day experiences in the whole of English football.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Charlton Athletic, in a nutshell ….

It’s sad that a club of their stature* has to have mindless hooligans like that! 🤣

That sad little man should be venting his worries and frustrations out on his Chairman, board and manager for having shit players, and for their current league position, instead of slagging off the only best South London football team - one that‘s in a higher league than them, and like them have no forwards, but by the end of this evening, could be only six points off the play offs!

Still, whatever makes him happy, I suppose! 🤣