Question Time Tonight from Glasgow

Halfwaybear

The panel is the worst possible, perhaps the worst panel in the show’s history.

Five nobodies, embarrassing line up and thank fuck I will miss it due to a European game tonight and a few beers afterwards.

Last edited:

Halfwaybear

Panelists include Conservative Kirstene Hair, shadow international trade secretary Barry Gardiner, Scottish government justice secretary Humza Yousaf!, journalist and broadcaster Angela Haggerty, and businessman Iain Anderson.
Also to answer Whisky’s question;
Humza Useless was previously the failed Scottish transport Minister who famously got caught by the Police for driving with no insurance.
Angela Haggerty is a chip on the shoulder type Republican who hates anything British or Rangers.
Kirstene Hair is one of the worst choices of Scottish Tories they could dig up.
Barry Gardiner is a serial QT panellist who has spouted the same pish for years.
Fuck knows about the token businessman.

Glasglion

Also to answer Whisky’s question;
Humza Useless was previously the failed Scottish transport Minister who famously got caught by the Police for driving with no insurance.
Angela Haggerty is a chip on the shoulder type Republican who hates anything British or Rangers.
Kirstene Hair is one of the worst choices of Scottish Tories they could dig up.
Barry Gardiner is a serial QT panellist who has spouted the same pish for years.
Fuck knows about the token businessman.
Absolute shower. This should put the watching public off independence, clueless. These people couldn't run a parish council in rural Dorset. My standard poodle is brighter than at least 2 of them.

I will likely put it on for 10 seconds to see how many aren't wearing a poppy.

Members online