Queen’s portrait n/w

STWall

The president of Magdalen said the decision was one for the students, not the college.

No its not. I cant start ripping stuff up and changing things about where I work. Its not my building or my property.
It seems they can as they bought it 🤔
"A few years ago, in about 2013, they bought a print of a photo of the Queen to decorate their common room.”

HappyLion

It seems they can as they bought it 🤔
"A few years ago, in about 2013, they bought a print of a photo of the Queen to decorate their common room.”
The current students did not. I suppose they never send letters with the queens head on the stamps. Another example of woke selective outrage.

SEL

The president of Magdalen said the decision was one for the students, not the college.

No its not. I cant start ripping stuff up and changing things about where I work. Its not my building or my property.
Indeed, the entitlement that generation believe they now have and what educators allow them to have is astonishing.
Wait until they get out into the real world and actually start developing an understanding of how things work.

Stompie

When I was young (not so long ago. Well not compared to most of you old gits) you would often hear the saying 'Kids should be seen and not heard'.

Not anymore, I ain't heard It In many a year.

Now the belief seems to be that kids should be seen, heard, obeyed and revered.

Last edited:

kevrelles

When I was young (not so long ago. Well not compared to most of you old gits) you would often hear the saying kids should be seen and not heard.

Not anymore, I ain't heard It In many a year.

Now the belief seems to be that kids should be seen, heard, obeyed and revered.
Those fucking slime should be buried in their own bullshit.

kevrelles

Mind you never did like Freddy mercury. So it's ok to remove it :wahey:

Phlion54

is it not a right of choice & opinion ?.....like the people booing and the happy clappers..... We may disagree but we have the option which many people .around the world have not got....

kevrelles

is it not a right of choice & opinion ?.....like the people booing and the happy clappers..... We may disagree but we have the option which many people .around the world have not got....
Well of course you are happy as it's part of our heritage , and being labour you are anti everything English/British

BallBag

kevrelles

Fukin' disgraceful. Fuking university students, bunch of over privileged soap dodging know it all slagbuckets who know fuck all about fuck all except what their lefty commie shitcunt lecturers teach them. Fuck em all!
Karma will get the cunts eventually.