Prophecy unfolding?

45skiprats

My take on this is As it says the number of a man is 6 and the number of books in the bible is 66 weird or what?

4evaLions

Night night, sleep tight, do not let the bed bugs bite, if they do, do a poo, put it in a Cornish stew, in to the ambulance, ring ring ring, fish trousers elephant, in Peking, saw a busy bee, diddle diddle dee, daddy's an accountant, just like me....... And that was my contribution to the
You beat me to it!
My wifey says the number of the beast is actually 69

Millwall tel

That's not for you to decide, If a person is religious and finds comfort in and believes in a higher power what's the harm.
I can decide if it’s bullshit or not! why do you continually look for an argument? It’s the same everytime. give it a rest. I’m entitled to my opinions and I think religion is a fucking joke and I’m not alone. if you want to believe in something you’ve never seen then go ahead..... that’s an awful lot of time wasted

The German Herman

I can decide if it’s bullshit or not! why do you continually look for an argument? It’s the same everytime. give it a rest. I’m entitled to my opinions and I think religion is a fucking joke and I’m not alone. if you want to believe in something you’ve never seen then go ahead..... that’s an awful lot of time waste
I can decide if it’s bullshit or not! why do you continually look for an argument? It’s the same everytime. give it a rest. I’m entitled to my opinions and I think religion is a fucking joke and I’m not alone. if you want to believe in something you’ve never seen then go ahead..... that’s an awful lot of time wasted
Look for an argument? I don't, I don't believe in any sort of God and I completely agree with you, All I'm saying some people gain a great deal of comfort from believing in a higher being.

Last edited: