Pritta Parel ..the bully n/w

whiskylion

It really depends what is defined as bullying though. If someone being told that they need to up their game and do their job correctly and to a high standard is deemed as bullying, then we are fcked. Can you imagine - Labour stating that a department is not fit for purpose, then an employee sues a colleague for telling them their work is not of a good enough standard, gets sacked for bullying.

You really couldn't make this sht up.

I'm not claiming to know what happened, but from the media reports - its been insinuated that employee's didnt like Pritti's tough approach.
That is the point I have been making, Champ.

Since the ridiculous law came in that hate speech is anything that any individual takes offence with, we have been well and truly fucked.

So people can cover their tracks by playing the hate, bullying, sexist, racist, homophobic card at will - immediately putting the person/company they are aiming it at on the back foot.

A snowflake's paradise where the incompetent can never be told of their incompetencies.

For instance, if you sack someone for misconduct or whatever, the person you fire has every right to take you to court for unfair dismissal and receive free legal costs - while the former employer can't.

If he wins the case the former employer gets hit. If the former employee loses the case, the former employer cannot claim costs against him or her....and because they cannot get government help to defend their case, then it will costs them £20,000 to £40,000 in legal fees.

It is a one way street, where the former employer simply cannot win.

We live in a truly fucked up world.

CrawLion

I get the distinct feeling that Pritti went in there like a Bull in a China shop to try and get these Civil servants to start to earn their wages, rather than just sitting around with their thumbs up their arses waiting for the next honour to be bestowed upon them.

I've seen and experienced bullying and it can be soul destroying, I really don't see that being the case here.

wellerwasbest

Never a outcrey for the Labour mps cunts to get the push is there or cancelled

Lammy Brexit "all Nazi who voted for it"
Abbott Loads of comments showing her white hate
Dawn Butler another whitey hater and told lies
Silence, punishment nothing

Kinnocks son and The Bame LABOUR mps who did the same as cummings
No outcry stil bothl in Jobs

No their skin colour saves them and party they are in , YET Patel dont get that ummmm wonder why
Corbyn hates Jew makes it known, his out within weeks his back orders of kneestarmer
Cummings should be brought back ready for Christmas

Stompie

I am a leaver but to me bullying is bullying be it what ever life position you occupy , I'm afraid I have seen bullying first hand and it's not something I would like to see again.....there's a difference between being firm and being arrogant I believe it is an a abusie of your position of power.....as I said iIF it is true then anyone using this tactic are just horrible & cruel in my eyes....if you are saying that bullying is all right then you are not the person I believed and I thought... an intelligent man. Or am I reading your comments wrong ?
Your reading them wrong.

Soul Man

If your boss tells you to do something, you have a choice, either do it or accept the consequences. If you don't like the way your boss told you, again you have a choice, either do nothing or tell your boss. The only time this has ever happened to me I had a little private chat with my boss where I let him know how I felt about his tone and pointed out that he should think about what he was going to say before he opened his mouth. Problem solved. He never spoke to me in the same tone again

bramcoteboy62

I get the distinct feeling that Pritti went in there like a Bull in a China shop to try and get these Civil servants to start to earn their wages, rather than just sitting around with their thumbs up their arses waiting for the next honour to be bestowed upon them.

I've seen and experienced bullying and it can be soul destroying, I really don't see that being the case here.

How do you know that’s not the case here

bramcoteboy62

He's right to do nothing. The grasses who are shit stirring against her. Well fuck you cunts

That’s like saying the grasses who shit stirred against corbyn for being a Jew hating mega cunt are wrong. No chance, corbyn is a mega cunt who got rightly served up at last yet it seems this Patel has gotten away with it.

It’s a very very weak and incompetent leader who has to resort to bullying to make her team do some work

kevrelles

That’s like saying the grasses who shit stirred against corbyn for being a Jew hating mega cunt are wrong. No chance, corbyn is a mega cunt who got rightly served up at last yet it seems this Patel has gotten away with it.

It’s a very very weak and incompetent leader who has to resort to bullying to make her team do some work
Corbynstan is a vile anti British creep.

Stowwall

I don't for one moment think she is a bully.its cunts not liking someone who actually gets the lazy fuckers to do some work. Poor little didums did not like having to earn what they are paid.
If anything she should be applauded. Fair play to her.
This.

Peckham Lion

Couple of Boris haters i see on here,
What's to like about a dithering, upper crust, posh boy that looks down his nose at the likes of us ? What do you like about him, his politics, his view of people beneath him? i'm surprised that you are sticking up for a liberal, i thought you hated them all.

Last edited:

coldblower

The word bullying can cover so many things and nothing at all.
If someone's a melt they can say anyone who talks in a stern voice is a bully.
Every governor ive ever worked for gets things done in their own way, if someone has a shout and a hoot up then have it out with them or find a new job. Boris should have told the media to fuck off and become a legend

Peckham Lion

Not followed the case much, but as I understand it she was found guilty in the inquiry of breaching the ministerial code, but then boris said ‘nah fuck it, she’s fine’ why did they have the inquiry then ha ha. The man just hates being a leader, in every way
Politician accused of bullying.
Independent Body investigates.
Body finds proof of bullying.
Leader sits on findings for months.
Press forces leader to release findings.
Leader backs politician
Head of independent body resigns
Leader claims findings as 'false news'

1605960170206.png

whiskylion

Bu!lying alleged by staff,top civil servant and it seems I
Upheld by an independent investigation....cannot understand why the question mark.....any form of bullying is wrong be it by a black ,white,man,woman , Tory ,Labour ,whatever....if and I say if it is proved to be correct behold all doubt then she should not be in charge of anyone or anything
Funny, I thought you were an anti EU Lever, like Pritta Parel - and her close friend Priti Patel.

What we have here is an individual trying to work alongside a pack of Avengers: she's dealing with the very same people who did all in their power to fuck up our leaving Europe....and even try to get the vote reversed.

We have someone they despise, not lest because she represents and reflects the very people who wanted us gone from Europe.

They are refusing to move their superannuated ring-fenced arses to do anything she is trying to achieve. Knowing, as mandarins, that they are virtually unsackable while a politician's career is, as Robin Day would say, transient: here today, gone tomorrow.

And they hope her time at the Home office will be even briefer by wilfully failing to carry out her instructions, thus making her looking ineffective and weak. So she will then be moved on and someone more their type will replace her.

Perhaps these mandarins are not used to being told they have to do what they have been instructed to do - and also, not to put too fine a point on it, that they are fucking useless. Which I certainly hope she has done.

It is not hard to see why she became frustrated in a place like that amongst such awful, self-serving people and in such trying circumstances.

And what was once called a good dressing down is now rebranded bullying in order to damage a Minister.

Tell me, Phil: how are we ever going to achieve anything in this country if you are dealing with people with this woke, power-crazed mindset?

And why are you having a go at a woman who seems to be standing up for and and trying to achieve many of the things you claim to believe in on here....?
Strange, eh, Phil. I'm certain the national press read this forum first before writing their stories....here's Alison Pearson in Wednesday's Daily Telegraph... Might be kind of familiar to you...

If Priti Patel is demoted for ‘bullying’ then so is our democracy itself​

The Home Secretary is under fire thanks to an alarmingly subjective accusation – one defined by the Leftists who dominate our institutions

A few weeks ago, when Angela Rayner called a Conservative MP “scum” in the Commons, something very strange happened. Nothing.

True, Labour’s deputy leader earned a thunderous rebuke from Dame Eleanor Laing in the Speaker’s chair. “We will not have remarks like that – not under any circumstances,” Laing bristled. Under pressure from aghast Tories, Rayner issued an apology. “I apologise for the language that I used in a heated debate in Parliament earlier,” she said unapologetically.

And that was that. No deluge of comments on social media about what a b---- Rayner was. No #angelamustgo. No reporters furrowing their brows on the evening news and asking why such a foul-mouthed person should continue to occupy a senior role.

Make no mistake, the reason so little fuss was made about Rayner’s offensive behaviour is because she’s of the Left. And it is one of the universe’s stranger moral laws that the Left are always virtuous even when they’re being vile.

ADVERTISING

Increasingly, the Leftists who dominate our institutions get to define what constitutes offensive behaviour, then they come up with a new “ism” to describe that behaviour (racism, sexism, Conservatism), the better to use as a cosh on anyone who dares challenge them.
You can see where this is going, can’t you? In the days since, a report by Sir Alex Allan found Priti Patel guilty of breaking the ministerial code after she shouted and swore at civil servants.
I haven’t spoken to a single person who believes the Home Secretary’s conduct was “bullying”. Outside bien pensant circles and TV studios, people seem to think it’s far more likely she came up against a bunch of white male snobs who seemed averse to actual work and accountability.
“Wish they’d leave her to carry out her deportations in peace,” sighed one farmer. (That has to be my favourite remark of the week, if not the year.)
It does beggar belief that a woman who is barely more than 5ft tall managed to terrorise all those 6ft 3in public school mandarins. “Is this Boudica Sir Alex Allan is describing?” asked one entrepreneur who emailed me. “I don’t think so. Just a woman trying to do her job amongst a bunch of white mice who have not been up to pace for a very long time.”
What the scandal reveals is that the term bullying has been stretched like silly putty until it has come to mean: “Someone said something to me which I didn’t much like.” For those of us who entered the world of work when a flying typewriter aimed at your right ear was considered a perfectly acceptable rebuke for a rookie error, such snowflakery seems utterly pathetic and actually rather sad.
A colleague recalls the editor of a provincial paper standing on a chair and yelling at the assembled newsroom: “If I asked reception to be put through to ‘w-----’, all your phones would ring.” Ah, happy days!
In his report, which was far less condemnatory than the headlines, Sir Alex said she “has become – justifiably in many instances – frustrated by the Home Office leadership’s lack of responsiveness… The evidence is that this has manifested itself in forceful expression, including some occasions of shouting and swearing. This may not be done intentionally to cause upset, but that has been the effect on some individuals.”
Did it really make civil servants feel “uncomfortable, frightened, less respected”, which meets the Civil Service definition of “bullying”, or was it “legitimate, reasonable and constructive criticism”, which doesn’t?
The whole thing is alarmingly subjective. If, say, you have a department which doesn’t much like your policies – be they leaving the EU or cracking down on illegal immigration – what is there to stop civil servants thwarting those policies through sly intransigence and then crying foul when the minister stamps her foot and insists you do as she asks?
The Home Office has form when it comes to undermining its boss. Back in 2006, John Reid, the Labour home secretary, complained the department was “not fit for purpose”. Twelve years later, a report concluded Amber Rudd, who resigned after inadvertently misleading MPs over Windrush, had been let down by officials who “gave her the wrong information and later failed to clear up the problem”.
It seems poor Priti can’t win. The Prime Minister quite rightly circled the wagons this week to protect her.
Now, however, there are rumours she could lose her job in the next reshuffle because of her repeated failure to get a grip on the flow of migrants across the Channel.
So, if you take a hard line with your staff because they are failing to act quickly to stop illegal migration, then you’re a bully. But, if you don’t stop the boats, you get fired which means the arrogant forces of institutional inertia have claimed the scalp of yet another home secretary.
Yesterday, the BBC published this year’s 100 Women List of influential women from across the globe. It features the usual politically correct line-up, but there is no room for the first Asian woman from a working-class background to occupy one of the great British offices of state. Of course not.
Ms Patel could have been an icon not a demon, if only she weren’t the wrong kind of brown person.
It is greatly to her credit that she has played neither the race nor the gender card. If a Labour politician were facing the same allegations, you can bet there would be uproar that a woman of colour was being victimised.
Before Boris moves to demote “the Prittster” I hope he remembers that the Conservatives won a landslide victory last December precisely because the majority of Britons want what Priti Patel wants.
If she gets ejected from the Home Office, it’s not just a courageous female that is demoted. It’s democracy itself.

Stompie

Strange, eh, Phil. I'm certain the national press read this forum first before writing their stories....here's Alison Pearson in Wednesday's Daily Telegraph... Might be kind of familiar to you...

The Home Secretary is under fire thanks to an alarmingly subjective accusation – one defined by the Leftists who dominate our institutions

A few weeks ago, when Angela Rayner called a Conservative MP “scum” in the Commons, something very strange happened. Nothing.

True, Labour’s deputy leader earned a thunderous rebuke from Dame Eleanor Laing in the Speaker’s chair. “We will not have remarks like that – not under any circumstances,” Laing bristled. Under pressure from aghast Tories, Rayner issued an apology. “I apologise for the language that I used in a heated debate in Parliament earlier,” she said unapologetically.

And that was that. No deluge of comments on social media about what a b---- Rayner was. No #angelamustgo. No reporters furrowing their brows on the evening news and asking why such a foul-mouthed person should continue to occupy a senior role.

Make no mistake, the reason so little fuss was made about Rayner’s offensive behaviour is because she’s of the Left. And it is one of the universe’s stranger moral laws that the Left are always virtuous even when they’re being vile.

ADVERTISING

Increasingly, the Leftists who dominate our institutions get to define what constitutes offensive behaviour, then they come up with a new “ism” to describe that behaviour (racism, sexism, Conservatism), the better to use as a cosh on anyone who dares challenge them.
You can see where this is going, can’t you? In the days since, a report by Sir Alex Allan found Priti Patel guilty of breaking the ministerial code after she shouted and swore at civil servants.
I haven’t spoken to a single person who believes the Home Secretary’s conduct was “bullying”. Outside bien pensant circles and TV studios, people seem to think it’s far more likely she came up against a bunch of white male snobs who seemed averse to actual work and accountability.
“Wish they’d leave her to carry out her deportations in peace,” sighed one farmer. (That has to be my favourite remark of the week, if not the year.)
It does beggar belief that a woman who is barely more than 5ft tall managed to terrorise all those 6ft 3in public school mandarins. “Is this Boudica Sir Alex Allan is describing?” asked one entrepreneur who emailed me. “I don’t think so. Just a woman trying to do her job amongst a bunch of white mice who have not been up to pace for a very long time.”
What the scandal reveals is that the term bullying has been stretched like silly putty until it has come to mean: “Someone said something to me which I didn’t much like.” For those of us who entered the world of work when a flying typewriter aimed at your right ear was considered a perfectly acceptable rebuke for a rookie error, such snowflakery seems utterly pathetic and actually rather sad.
A colleague recalls the editor of a provincial paper standing on a chair and yelling at the assembled newsroom: “If I asked reception to be put through to ‘w-----’, all your phones would ring.” Ah, happy days!
In his report, which was far less condemnatory than the headlines, Sir Alex said she “has become – justifiably in many instances – frustrated by the Home Office leadership’s lack of responsiveness… The evidence is that this has manifested itself in forceful expression, including some occasions of shouting and swearing. This may not be done intentionally to cause upset, but that has been the effect on some individuals.”
Did it really make civil servants feel “uncomfortable, frightened, less respected”, which meets the Civil Service definition of “bullying”, or was it “legitimate, reasonable and constructive criticism”, which doesn’t?
The whole thing is alarmingly subjective. If, say, you have a department which doesn’t much like your policies – be they leaving the EU or cracking down on illegal immigration – what is there to stop civil servants thwarting those policies through sly intransigence and then crying foul when the minister stamps her foot and insists you do as she asks?
The Home Office has form when it comes to undermining its boss. Back in 2006, John Reid, the Labour home secretary, complained the department was “not fit for purpose”. Twelve years later, a report concluded Amber Rudd, who resigned after inadvertently misleading MPs over Windrush, had been let down by officials who “gave her the wrong information and later failed to clear up the problem”.
It seems poor Priti can’t win. The Prime Minister quite rightly circled the wagons this week to protect her.
Now, however, there are rumours she could lose her job in the next reshuffle because of her repeated failure to get a grip on the flow of migrants across the Channel.
So, if you take a hard line with your staff because they are failing to act quickly to stop illegal migration, then you’re a bully. But, if you don’t stop the boats, you get fired which means the arrogant forces of institutional inertia have claimed the scalp of yet another home secretary.
Yesterday, the BBC published this year’s 100 Women List of influential women from across the globe. It features the usual politically correct line-up, but there is no room for the first Asian woman from a working-class background to occupy one of the great British offices of state. Of course not.
Ms Patel could have been an icon not a demon, if only she weren’t the wrong kind of brown person.
It is greatly to her credit that she has played neither the race nor the gender card. If a Labour politician were facing the same allegations, you can bet there would be uproar that a woman of colour was being victimised.
Before Boris moves to demote “the Prittster” I hope he remembers that the Conservatives won a landslide victory last December precisely because the majority of Britons want what Priti Patel wants.
If she gets ejected from the Home Office, it’s not just a courageous female that is demoted. It’s democracy itself.
I read that this evening. She sums It up perfectly.

bramcoteboy62

ADVERTISING

This is a good read, I like reading the telegraph but at £2.20 a day too expensive for me so grateful to read a full article for free

However, isn’t this similar to only a game stating corbyn is not a scumbag anti semite, then attaching an article from the guardian to back up his point. This is one big self re-affirming biased bubble repeating the same point. An independent inquiry has done the job for us surely