Pritta Parel ..the bully n/w

Guernsey Wall

Investigation into alleged bullying,inappropriate behaviour by a minister as found there are grounds to proceed futher........let's see what happens with bungling Boris now......got away with cummingsgate will be have the balls to do the right thing with a black bame women minister.......if and I say if she is found guilty....bullying by a person in authority is the lowest of the low
For me it’s politics. There are many people in the civil service, like the BBC, who have a political agenda as much as the need for a wage. She has got enemies within who want her removed and this is one angle in trying to achieve it. BTW ; would, just for clarity!!

kevrelles

For me it’s politics. There are many people in the civil service, like the BBC, who have a political agenda as much as the need for a wage. She has got enemies within who want her removed and this is one angle in trying to achieve it. BTW ; would, just for clarity!!
Spot on. A campaign by spunkslugs to try and ruin her. Fucking scummy maggots.

whiskylion

Bu!lying alleged by staff,top civil servant and it seems I
Upheld by an independent investigation....cannot understand why the question mark.....any form of bullying is wrong be it by a black ,white,man,woman , Tory ,Labour ,whatever....if and I say if it is proved to be correct behold all doubt then she should not be in charge of anyone or anything
Funny, I thought you were an anti EU Lever, like Pritta Parel - and her close friend Priti Patel.

What we have here is an individual trying to work alongside a pack of Avengers: she's dealing with the very same people who did all in their power to fuck up our leaving Europe....and even try to get the vote reversed.

We have someone they despise, not lest because she represents and reflects the very people who wanted us gone from Europe.

They are refusing to move their superannuated ring-fenced arses to do anything she is trying to achieve. Knowing, as mandarins, that they are virtually unsackable while a politician's career is, as Robin Day would say, transient: here today, gone tomorrow.

And they hope her time at the Home office will be even briefer by wilfully failing to carry out her instructions, thus making her looking ineffective and weak. So she will then be moved on and someone more their type will replace her.

Perhaps these mandarins are not used to being told they have to do what they have been instructed to do - and also, not to put too fine a point on it, that they are fucking useless. Which I certainly hope she has done.

It is not hard to see why she became frustrated in a place like that amongst such awful, self-serving people and in such trying circumstances.

And what was once called a good dressing down is now rebranded bullying in order to damage a Minister.

Tell me, Phil: how are we ever going to achieve anything in this country if you are dealing with people with this woke, power-crazed mindset?

And why are you having a go at a woman who seems to be standing up for and and trying to achieve many of the things you claim to believe in on here....?

Last edited:

Phlion54

I am a leaver but to me bullying is bullying be it what ever life position you occupy , I'm afraid I have seen bullying first hand and it's not something I would like to see again.....there's a difference between being firm and being arrogant I believe it is an a abusie of your position of power.....as I said iIF it is true then anyone using this tactic are just horrible & cruel in my eyes....if you are saying that bullying is all right then you are not the person I believed and I thought... an intelligent man. Or am I reading your comments wrong ?

whiskylion

I am a leaver but to me bullying is bullying be it what ever life position you occupy , I'm afraid I have seen bullying first hand and it's not something I would like to see again.....there's a difference between being firm and being arrogant I believe it is an a abusie of your position of power.....as I said iIF it is true then anyone using this tactic are just horrible & cruel in my eyes....if you are saying that bullying is all right then you are not the person I believed and I thought... an intelligent man. Or am I reading your comments wrong ?
I have never bullied anyone in my life. It is not in my nature.

But I worked for many years in Fleet Street where we were hitting deadlines every day and tempers could sometimes flare.

I have seen Editors, News editors, Backbench Editors, the lot, all get frazzled and have a go at colleagues.

Sometimes someone had a go at me - and I would give it straight back. You just stood up for yourself.

I remember some arsehole who had just been promoted to head of features or something one evening snap his fingers and told me to call a taxi for him. I told him if he snapped his fingers at me again, the next snap he'd hear was me breaking the fucking things. I told him to use said digits to stick into a telephone dial and call the taxi himself.

He threatened to have me sacked. I told him to go snd fuck himself.

He left the paper before I did.

We just took it all in our stride.

Phlion54

I have never bullied anyone in my life. It is not in my nature.

But I worked for many years in Fleet Street where we were hitting deadlines every day and tempers could sometimes flare.

I have seen Editors, News editors, Backbench Editors, the lot, all get frazzled and have a go at colleagues.

Sometimes someone had a go at me - and I would give it straight back. You just stood up for yourself.

I remember some arsehole who had just been promoted to head of features or something one evening snap his fingers and told me to call a taxi for him. I told him if he snapped his fingers at me again, the next snap he'd hear was me breaking the fucking things. I told him to use said digits to stick into a telephone dial and call the taxi himself.

He threatened to have me sacked. I told him to go snd fuck himself.

He left the paper before I did.

We just took it all in our stride.
I agree back in the days it was part of the "working life" and it did go on but today is an all together new ball game and the recent deaths of people being bullied either face to face of over the internet as brought it in the limelight....it's not acceptable even if it is a means to an end and IF it is proved that these tactics were used what would be your solution or what outcome to the investigation.......not bringing Tory v Labour into the argument just is it right or wrong to bully people at a place of work or anywhere to be honest

Denatheart

I punched a bully in the face at my work years ago, I got sacked so probably wasn’t the best move. I’m still bitter about it now.
I remember going up to see my old man and telling him about it.
I said if I was bullied at work in the future I’d do it again. Without batting an eye my old man said so would I son. That’s good enough for me.

Funny, I thought you were an anti EU Lever, like Pritta Parel - and her close friend Priti Patel.

What we have here is an individual trying to work alongside a pack of Avengers: she's dealing with the very same people who did all in their power to fuck up our leaving Europe....and even try to get the vote reversed.

We have someone they despise, not lest because she represents and reflects the very people who wanted us gone from Europe.

And are refusing to move their superannuated ring-fenced arses to do anything she is trying to achieve. Knowing, as mandarins, that they are virtually unsackable while a politician's career is, as Robin Day would say, transient: here today, gone tomorrow.

And they hope her time at the Home office will be even briefer by wilfully failing to carry out her instructions, thus making her looking ineffective and weak. So she will then be moved on and someone more their type will replace her.

Perhaps these mandarins are not used to being told they have to do what they have been instructed to do - and also, not to put too fine a point on it, that they are fucking useless. Which I certainly hope she has done.

It is not hard to see why she became frustrated in a place like that amongst such awful, self-serving people and in such trying circumstances.

And what was once called a good dressing down is now rebranded bullying in order to damage a Minister.

Tell me, Phil: how are we ever going to achieve anything in this country if you are dealing with people with this woke, power-crazed mindset?

And why are you having a go at a woman who seems to be standing up for and and trying to achieve many of the things you claim to believe in on here....?
Spot on 100%

Phlion54

Spot on 100%
I'm sorry that you feel that this.. type of bullying is ok.....found to have a reason for the complaint but good old boris as ignored the person he appointed to look into these serious matters who as now resigned over the reply.......what type of message is this sending out to the Bullys & the bullied. Like the covid experts he surrounds himself with..he will do whatever he likes even if the experts he employs tell him different......

bramcoteboy62

Not followed the case much, but as I understand it she was found guilty in the inquiry of breaching the ministerial code, but then boris said ‘nah fuck it, she’s fine’ why did they have the inquiry then ha ha. The man just hates being a leader, in every way

kevrelles

I'm sorry that you feel that this.. type of bullying is ok.....found to have a reason for the complaint but good old boris as ignored the person he appointed to look into these serious matters who as now resigned over the reply.......what type of message is this sending out to the Bullys & the bullied. Like the covid experts he surrounds himself with..he will do whatever he likes even if the experts he employs tell him different......
He is supposed to be a man. Fucking crying to sir that the girl shouted at him.
Fucking grow a pair.

kevrelles

Not followed the case much, but as I understand it she was found guilty in the inquiry of breaching the ministerial code, but then boris said ‘nah fuck it, she’s fine’ why did they have the inquiry then ha ha. The man just hates being a leader, in every way
He's right to do nothing. The grasses who are shit stirring against her. Well fuck you cunts

wellerwasbest

Couple of Boris haters i see on here, so a bit biased against him

Good ol Boris and suck like, if only he would go down on his knees to the superior race to make friends like the Lord Sir Millionaire Peado defender who tried to stop a Democratic vote with his bullshit

I see hardly any abuse for the Lord with his U turn ref Corbyn , imagine if this was the other way around
At least Patel dont hate the Jews like the scum Party

Keep going Pritti this is about Brexit keep ordering these snowflake pen pushers
fuck em if they don't like it hand yer notice in

champs08

Bu!lying alleged by staff,top civil servant and it seems I
Upheld by an independent investigation....cannot understand why the question mark.....any form of bullying is wrong be it by a black ,white,man,woman , Tory ,Labour ,whatever....if and I say if it is proved to be correct behold all doubt then she should not be in charge of anyone or anything
It really depends what is defined as bullying though. If someone being told that they need to up their game and do their job correctly and to a high standard is deemed as bullying, then we are fcked. Can you imagine - Labour stating that a department is not fit for purpose, then an employee sues a colleague for telling them their work is not of a good enough standard, gets sacked for bullying.

You really couldn't make this sht up.

I'm not claiming to know what happened, but from the media reports - its been insinuated that employee's didnt like Pritti's tough approach.