Pritta Parel ..the bully n/w

Phlion54

Investigation into alleged bullying,inappropriate behaviour by a minister as found there are grounds to proceed futher........let's see what happens with bungling Boris now......got away with cummingsgate will be have the balls to do the right thing with a black bame women minister.......if and I say if she is found guilty....bullying by a person in authority is the lowest of the low

whiskylion

Investigation into alleged bullying,inappropriate behaviour by a minister as found there are grounds to proceed futher........let's see what happens with bungling Boris now......got away with cummingsgate will be have the balls to do the right thing with a black bame women minister.......if and I say if she is found guilty....bullying by a person in authority is the lowest of the low
Bullying?

Or left wing-leaning people with vested interests trying to stop a right wing Minister getting on with her job reforming the awful Civil Service?

Honestly don't know. Could be either.

But I always believe in innocent until proven guilty - especially in this unbearable and, frankly, pathetic age of super-sensitivity and wokeness.

Gaeilge Millwall

I’m offended
Hate crime
Bullying
Abuse
Racism
Sexist
Homophobe

The old ruskies must be thinking

In another ten ten, we can just walk through England whenever we feel like it......

Phlion54

Bullying?

Or left wing-leaning people with vested interests trying to stop a right wing Minister getting on with her job reforming the awful Civil Service?

Honestly don't know. Could be either.

But I always believe in innocent until proven guilty - especially in this unbearable and, frankly, pathetic age of super-sensitivity and wokeness.
Bu!lying alleged by staff,top civil servant and it seems I
Upheld by an independent investigation....cannot understand why the question mark.....any form of bullying is wrong be it by a black ,white,man,woman , Tory ,Labour ,whatever....if and I say if it is proved to be correct behold all doubt then she should not be in charge of anyone or anything

Terry_Hurlock

Upheld by an independent investigation....cannot understand why the question mark.....any form of bullying is wrong be it by a black ,white,man,woman , Tory ,Labour ,whatever....if and I say if it is proved to be correct behold all doubt then she should not be in charge of anyone or anything
Being tough on incompetent staff is seen as bullying nowadays it seems.

All the while bullying is massive and commonplace in mosques all across the country, but not a word.

MSM (+ the woke and their brain dead followers) vs The People.

The People losing at half time 6-0....

whiskylion

Just found this, Phil.

Hope it helps.

Priti Patel breached bullying rules 'unintentionally', says report​

Home Secretary unlikely to face action after inquiry found her frustration with civil servants 'justifiable'

ByCharles Hymas, HOME AFFAIRS EDITOR19 November 2020 • 8:09pm

Home Secretary Priti Patel

Home Secretary Priti Patel is expected to remain in her role despite an inquiry finding she had breached the ministerial code CREDIT: WILL OLIVER/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock
Priti Patel “unintentionally” breached the ministerial code on behaviour, according to an investigation into allegations that she bullied civil servants.
However, the inquiry also found she had become “justifiably frustrated” by obstructive mandarins in the Home Office who failed to tell her about the impact of her behaviour.
The investigation was prompted by the resignation of Sir Philip Rutnam, the former Home Office permanent secretary, in February over what he claimed was a “vicious and orchestrated campaign” against him, alleging her behaviour had led to a climate of fear in the department
Ms Patel has consistently denied all allegations of bullying and one source said on Thursday: “If she is forced to apologise, it means the civil service has taken over.”
The investigation report, by the Government's independent adviser on standards, Sir Alex Allan, has not been published but is being considered by Boris Johnson, whom sources said would make a decision “imminently.”

rooferboy

You tell me one human being that has never ever bulied another person in their lives. Its in our genetic makeup

Denatheart

Bullying is unacceptable anywhere and at any level but what I think is more unacceptable is not standing up for yourself in the first place.
Get it sorted out and bring it to their attention.

kevrelles

Bullying is unacceptable anywhere and at any level but what I think is more unacceptable is not standing up for yourself in the first place.
Get it sorted out and bring it to their attention.
He is a fucking wimp, I'm glad he resigned he ain't fit for the job.cry baby oh dear miss shouted at me because I'm inadequate. I need to lay down I need compensation to make me feel better and to get rid of the ogre who we shit our pants from.after all shouting really really hurts.