Prince Phillip

zak attack

The monarchy will have a hard time once QEII goes. There will be a succession of old blokes who will ascend to the throne when the rest of us go into retirement.

Peckham Lion

I remember some dickhead being interviewed at the time and he said he was more upset by Diana Spencer snuffing it than the recent death of his father! Ludicrous mass hysteria which was (unfortunately) the first real sign I’d had of the snowflake mind set. Gone into fucking hyperdrive ever since.
The outpouring of grief over a complete fucking stranger was very odd and an eye opener. Bods were queueing along the embankment and back across the water to south London to sign a book of condolences, fucking strange. Just proves how powerful the media can be!

I'd been on a drugs bender at some rave the night before. A few mates came back to mine to continue where we left off. I was Chazzed and pilled off my face when i get a call from my bird who was in tears. She's dead, she's dead, followed by hysterical crying. I kind of sobered up and said, fuck me that's a shock have you phoned the vets? Vets? she says, how dare you, that's cruel ( more fucking uncontrollable tears) so i asked what the fuck you on about? Diane is dead, Diana who? princess of Wales she says. Thank fuck for that i says, i thought it was the dog you was on about :grinning:

Last edited:

The German Herman

It's sad that people treat this parasites with such respect.....a bad lot all through history.....defending them no matter what.....1 Looney son who was knobbing Carmella before & after their fake wedding.....,Camilla the old bag could,t have anymore kids it seems so.the whole family used Diana .....the next son is a kiddie / teenager fiddler..... And so it goes on.....everyone is entitled to their views / opinions .I am not a royalist by a long way outdated
I think after the Queen goes reform is needed, Get rid of the house of Lords at the same time.

Phlion54

I think after the Queen goes reform is needed, Get rid of the house of Lords at the same time.
could not agree more.....unelected people who have a say in the policies of the country.....some say they are buffer zone but they cost the taxpayer millions every year....ultimate old boys club...... As for the royals....even if they disappeared up their own arse ...foreigners will still come to see the history of this country........how much money could we save & all the properties should be owned by the people not the few....let's have a Royal National Trust. The work they do in preserving our historic buildings & gardens is priceless

Life with the Lions

These self serving parasites need bringing to book for their shameful ways and as you say I've never seen one bad bit press about the queen, but the thorn in her side is Andrew
And Charles.....

And Harry (and Meg).....

Loathsome, the lot of them!

Having said that (and as much as I detest the Royals for who they are and what they stand for), I have watched all 4 completed series of The Crown On Netflix.

The Crown is an extremely well made show, and it’s a testament to its writing and what they cover in each episode, that most of the Royals don’t watch it. It can’t be easy for the Queen to be reminded of Phil’s previous dalliances whilst they were married, or William and Harry having to watch how their father treated their mother, or that Princess Margaret was a drunken whore for much of her life!

The Crown, if nothing else, shows us that no matter how wealthy and powerful someone can be, heartbreak, jealousy and hate can affect these kind of people just as much (if not more), than the working class they subjugate.

VitalFootballAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
ha! think that is just one of the auto swear filter things, I can remove it, I am THAT powerful!

*Hushed reverence*

Keep telling yourself that. :eek!:

run discover GIF

The Humble One

The outpouring of grief over a complete fucking stranger was very odd and an eye opener. Bods were queueing along the embankment and back across the water to south London to sign a book of condolences, fucking strange. Just proves how powerful the media can be!

I'd been on a drugs bender at some rave the night before. A few mates came back to mine to continue where we left off. I was Chazzed and pilled off my face when i get a call from my bird who was in tears. She's dead, she's dead, followed by hysterical crying. I kind of sobered up and said, fuck me that's a shock have you phoned the vets? Vets? she says, how dare you, that's cruel ( more fucking uncontrollable tears) so i asked what the fuck you on about? Diane is dead, Diana who? princess of Wales she says. Thank fuck for that i says, i thought it was the dog you was on about :grinning:
My Uncle Dennis came over on a visit from Canada, where he went back in the 60s, just after Diana died and was stunned by the almost complete lack of mourning amongst most people. A load of people have re-written history based on some reactions but many, many people just thought it sad for the boys but it didn't really affect them at all.

The Humble One

I remember some dickhead being interviewed at the time and he said he was more upset by Diana Spencer snuffing it than the recent death of his father! Ludicrous mass hysteria which was (unfortunately) the first real sign I’d had of the snowflake mind set. Gone into fucking hyperdrive ever since.
I remember holding back my opinion cos the Diana-ites seemed genuinely hysterical and possibly dangerous. Never again though. It only encouraged such bs.

HappyLion

So your fine for Kate Middleton to push out 3 kids that we have to pay for, and it’s not just food, we have to pay for them to go to private school, we pay for their mansions too.
That not quite true. A long while back loads of land was given by the royal family to the people and in return the close royals got a set amount of money each year (the civil list). The money raised from those lands that go into the UKs coffers far exceeds what they get from the civil list.

You could argue how they got the lands in the first place.

Halfwaybear

I think the Royal family will fade from view and end up a bit like some of the minor European royalty once the Queen dies. Charles doesn’t fill me with hope, it may well be a better option to let William succeed her.

Whatever happens we need a huge review and reform, all the lower ranked Royals should be binned, anyone below Harry in the lineage should be removed from any civil list. This includes Andrew and Edward.

ps Philip has had a good life, he’s been good for some off the cuff remarks over the years, he’s been lucky to have such a loyal (to the Country) wife. I wish him well.

Wippa

Yeah a lot of people say it was the start of a lot of fakeness and over the top actions
I was working in central London during that time and have told this story a few times i was on the train going to sheerness(yeah i know) and there were 3 middle aged ladies who spent the whole Journey talking and arguing who was the most upset at Dis death which was a few days previous
"Yeah i can understand you were upset but not as upset as i was" " "I can accept and understand that but i was REALLY upset , i was in a dream for days just ask Dave when you see him"
The other "yeah but"
And on and on and on it went, like a competition for who was the most upset
The toes were curling a little i can tell you
I remember I sat there watching Princess Di’s funeral having a proper cry.

Nothing to do with Di, id just found out my dads dog Stroller (named after George Graham, who was our manager when he got him, and also because he found him strolling the streets of lewisham) had died. Proper dog he was. Loved him.