Prince Phillip

Peckham Lion

sure he had a hand in the demise of Diana
Diana had the biggest hand in her own demise. The princess of hearts, greatest mother ever to be born, out gallivanting in France with a cokehead playboy whilst her kids were in a different country. If she was at home doing what good parents do then she'd still be alive and that fucking oddball Butler would be still bowling around in her underwear and hiding her affairs.

wellerwasbest

Diana had the biggest hand in her own demise. The princess of hearts, greatest mother ever to be born, out gallivanting in France with a cokehead playboy whilst her kids were in a different country. If she was at home doing what good parents do then she'd still be alive and that fucking oddball Butler would be still bowling around in her underwear and hiding her affairs.
funny you say that one of my sisters said near enough the same word for word as this and has stuck by it ever since it happened.

very strange day that was the day of her funeral

Wippa

Agreed. Fakest person ever

The_Doc

Many moons ago I worked in Clapham and won of our customers was a NOTW journolist.

He told us back in 91-92, that they were going to expose her affair with Hewett that weekend but pulled the story when her old man passed away.

Overseaswall

Just another scrounger as far as I'm concerned living in mansion's having there ars wiped for them when ex service people and others homeless on the streets, go into hospital for a few days observation and rest!!!! Fuck me my old nan who looked after people in the underground station during air raids as well as getting bombed out herself was waiting in a hospital corridor for 16 hours before getting a bed and dieing shortly after.

Phlion54

Just another scrounger as far as I'm concerned living in mansion's having there ars wiped for them when ex service people and others homeless on the streets, go into hospital for a few days observation and rest!!!! Fuck me my old nan who looked after people in the underground station during air raids as well as getting bombed out herself was waiting in a hospital corridor for 16 hours before getting a bed and dieing shortly after.
It's sad that people treat this parasites with such respect.....a bad lot all through history.....defending them no matter what.....1 Looney son who was knobbing Carmella before & after their fake wedding.....,Camilla the old bag could,t have anymore kids it seems so.the whole family used Diana .....the next son is a kiddie / teenager fiddler..... And so it goes on.....everyone is entitled to their views / opinions .I am not a royalist by a long way outdated

Overseaswall

Just all wrong, how can people who have the wealth they have in this day and age sleep at night with starvation,homeless people, ect and then call us " there subject's"
I served ,it was a job , with great mates for me thats all not serving queen and NOT my country shit!! ,its just not right on a humanity level

kevrelles

It's sad that people treat this parasites with such respect.....a bad lot all through history.....defending them no matter what.....1 Looney son who was knobbing Carmella before & after their fake wedding.....,Camilla the old bag could,t have anymore kids it seems so.the whole family used Diana .....the next son is a kiddie / teenager fiddler..... And so it goes on.....everyone is entitled to their views / opinions .I am not a royalist by a long way

Just all wrong, how can people who have the wealth they have in this day and age sleep at night with starvation,homeless people, ect and then call us " there subject's"
I served ,it was a job , with great mates for me thats all not serving queen and NOT my country shit!! ,its just not right on a humanity level
You can't help what are born into or who your parents are.