Prince harry

Millwall tel

I think it will work out ok for her, Frank. She will be on the right side of the pond, nearly on home turf, with all the support she needs close by (not forgetting, a right tidy Royal divorce wedge, as a safety net). Now, I'm not one for a Lionsmet conspiracy theory but, maybe a Baldrick style cunning plan all along?
:whist:
:grinning:
I would of stayed with the South African bird chelsy and fucked her for a few more years than what he’s with now!

Stowwall

Not sure what your problem is?
If you made a typo then fair enough admit it and move on ffs. Harry is only 35 (so couldn’t have been in the army for twenty years) he did two tours in Afghanistan, one of ten weeks on the ground and one of twenty weeks in helicopters. He never went to Iraq (The rest of his life he’s spent shagging and good luck to him) Of course he is very brave (as I pointed out) but so was his brother Andrew who saw action in the Falklands. My post wasn’t in any way offensive to you so I’m not sure how you’ve taken it personally
Fuck me Andrew is Harry's brother, how'd that happen.
Liz's hair will turn white with everything else that's been going on.

onlyagame

Fuck me Andrew is Harry's brother, how'd that happen.
Liz's hair will turn white with everything else that's been going on.
Wrong again! Me I mean.
Well spotted, If only I could afford a proof reader. I should have realised really, your brother is your Uncle if you live in New Addington not Windsor Castle

Frank 1960

So the breaking away from the royals have been well planned out, as they trade marked the Sussex royal name last year.

Frank 1960

So why would Megan’s father testify against her if asked for by the mail? Could this be the real reason to leave the royal family?