Prince harry

Bob.B Lion

Well if your such an expert why did you write “20 years served in Afghanistan” then?
It’s your own fault for posting bolloxs.
I’ve spent more time on Army’s bases with an ex girlfriend than you probably spent in the Boy Scouts. People have got so touchy on this site, where’s the humour gone Bob?
I can’t remember if Harry’s a c*** I’m a c*** or Adam is a c*** anymore :shake:
Course you have you soppy little Trotsky, you didn’t get caught spying then?.

onlyagame

Course you have you soppy little Trotsky, you didn’t get caught spying then?.

Not sure what your problem is?
If you made a typo then fair enough admit it and move on ffs. Harry is only 35 (so couldn’t have been in the army for twenty years) he did two tours in Afghanistan, one of ten weeks on the ground and one of twenty weeks in helicopters. He never went to Iraq (The rest of his life he’s spent shagging and good luck to him) Of course he is very brave (as I pointed out) but so was his brother Andrew who saw action in the Falklands. My post wasn’t in any way offensive to you so I’m not sure how you’ve taken it personally

Bob.B Lion

Not sure what your problem is?
If you made a typo then fair enough admit it and move on ffs. Harry is only 35 (so couldn’t have been in the army for twenty years) he did two tours in Afghanistan, one of ten weeks on the ground and one of twenty weeks in helicopters. He never went to Iraq (The rest of his life he’s spent shagging and good luck to him) Of course he is very brave (as I pointed out) but so was his brother Andrew who saw action in the Falklands. My post wasn’t in any way offensive to you so I’m not sure how you’ve taken it personally
Seems to me you like to try and mug people off by trying to be a clever cunt,the sort of cunt who points out spelling mistakes to get one over,like what you’ve done here.Harry served 17years not 20, just had a google, close enough and really didn't need to be pulled up about it, thats just being a cunt for the sake of it, relax you cunt.

onlyagame

Seems to me you like to try and mug people off by trying to be a clever cunt,the sort of cunt who points out spelling mistakes to get one over,like what you’ve done here.Harry served 17years not 20, just had a google, close enough and really didn't need to be pulled up about it, thats just being a cunt for the sake of it, relax you cunt.
Thumbs up emoji (can’t find a real one)
I get loads of stuff wrong, before the election I posted Chairman Mao had a moustache and for a card carrying commie like me that’s very bad!

Kryan Bing

So what happens if it doesn’t work out for them,?
I think it will work out ok for her, Frank. She will be on the right side of the pond, nearly on home turf, with all the support she needs close by (not forgetting, a right tidy Royal divorce wedge, as a safety net). Now, I'm not one for a Lionsmet conspiracy theory but, maybe a Baldrick style cunning plan all along?
:whist:
:grinning:

Supporting Millwall

She's a fucking hard worker.
So far she Has no family except her mum
No real friends.
She's got rid of all his mates.
She's got rid of all his family.
She's got the majority of Britain hating her.
She must get up really early in the morning.