Prince harry

Frank 1960

I only go on what I watch and read, I don’t think he’s done his self any favours the way he went about it,but like I said all families have there differences, but shouldn’t take money if your not involved any more..

The_Doc

Might be a bit harsh to blame his missus. According to some reports he’s wanted out of the royal family for a number of years. Now that he has a wife and child to protect his decided the time is right to leave.
Good luck to him.

Just take away their royal titles. Make them pay for their wedding and refurb on the cottage and let them get on with it.

Frank 1960

Might be a bit harsh to blame his missus. According to some reports he’s wanted out of the royal family for a number of years. Now that he has a wife and child to protect his decided the time is right to leave.
Good luck to him.

Just take away their royal titles. Make them pay for their wedding and refurb on the cottage and let them get on with it.
Sensible post.

Frank 1960

Fuck knows what is wrong with people but by all accounts, Megan thinks the uk is racist, and a black woman on sky news has put it as her reason to leave,?

onlyagame

20 years served in Afghanistan, many on the front lines, not many royals ever got that close to real non imaginary action.
I doubt if he did 20 years in Afghanistan but certainly involved in action & I presume topped a few Taliban as well. However, Prince Andrew risked his life in the Falklands (his helicopter could easily have been shot down) but he’s still a nonce

Phlion54

So what? are you scared of them or something?
No quite the opposite.....would have loved to see their faces....got rid of di due to going out with the wrong man..dodi.... But had no trouble with big ears shagging that dog Camilla behind her back straight from the start. Horrible 2 faced bunch of

Bob.B Lion

I doubt if he did 20 years in Afghanistan but certainly involved in action & I presume topped a few Taliban as well. However, Prince Andrew risked his life in the Falklands (his helicopter could easily have been shot down) but he’s still a nonce
He served countless tours over 20 years, no one stays in country permanently.Have you not got knitting to do you condescending commie cunt?.

Gorgie Lion

All this hatred towards him.why? He is not a IRA supporter or Isis supporter.he can't help whose fanny he came from.i think alot of you are jealous of him. There are plenty of scum cunts to hate in this country and who deserve it.he don't deserve it.
I agree it's not the individual Royals I am against. But the institution that is at the root of our horrible class system..

onlyagame

He served countless tours over 20 years, no one stays in country permanently.Have you not got knitting to do you condescending commie cunt?.
Well if your such an expert why did you write “20 years served in Afghanistan” then?
It’s your own fault for posting bolloxs.
I’ve spent more time on Army’s bases with an ex girlfriend than you probably spent in the Boy Scouts. People have got so touchy on this site, where’s the humour gone Bob?
I can’t remember if Harry’s a c*** I’m a c*** or Adam is a c*** anymore :shake: