Premiership Wrong’un!

Lionz

I haven’t said anything. All I’ve stated is what was being said on social media… besides. Who’s going to come looking on a millwall forum to sue an anonymous account for a comment? They better start on Twitter first. 🤣
I'd gladly offer his wife a shoulder to cry on - if she hadn't deleted her SM accounts already

waterloowacker

Who is the player?
This bloke below

A Premier League footballer in England has been arrested on suspicion of alleged child sex offences. The footballer in question is a member of the top English Premier League club Everton and has already been suspended by the club pending further investigation. Everton on Monday issued a statement regarding the same, confirming that the club has "suspended a First-Team player".

Greater Manchester police reportedly arrested the player earlier this month. Greater Manchester police confirmed the arrest of a 31-year-old man on suspicion of child sex offences in a statement issued after the arrest

waterloowacker

tenor.gif

kevrelles

Because until it is official, imagine being accused of something like that only for it not to be true? Mud sticks.

Once named, and if guilty, I'd string any nonce up by the balls... in fact, I don't think I would, I'd just use one bullet, job done.
Blokes have lost their jobs for falsely being accused of football violence. So why ain't that cunt

EVOJM1972

All joking apart it knocks me fucking sick this sort of stuff, as I would any like-minded, normal person. A couple of years ago a friend of a mate from work got caught in one of these Internet stings by some Facebook vigilante group. They'd pose ad 12 yo I think and caught him talking filtht to her/them. My mate comes up to me te following day in work , white as ghost, looking like he's abou the throw up. Shows me th video off Facebook of the lad getting confronted. I'd met this guy bout 5 time - seems alright, married, decent job. No kids though.

Anyway, after lying through his teeth to his wife, friends and employer he go found guilty and got 6 months. I've been at BBQs with the nonce. With my two girls. I'd quit happily end the cunt now if I saw him again and he wasn't even a mate.

It's beyond my comprehension how these dirty cunts think.

Beaufoyboy

All joking apart it knocks me fucking sick this sort of stuff, as I would any like-minded, normal person. A couple of years ago a friend of a mate from work got caught in one of these Internet stings by some Facebook vigilante group. They'd pose ad 12 yo I think and caught him talking filtht to her/them. My mate comes up to me te following day in work , white as ghost, looking like he's abou the throw up. Shows me th video off Facebook of the lad getting confronted. I'd met this guy bout 5 time - seems alright, married, decent job. No kids though.

Anyway, after lying through his teeth to his wife, friends and employer he go found guilty and got 6 months. I've been at BBQs with the nonce. With my two girls. I'd quit happily end the cunt now if I saw him again and he wasn't even a mate.

It's beyond my comprehension how these dirty cunts think.
Put them in a room with the families of their victims

kevrelles

He will though, and no doubt (rightly) go to prison, if and when proven guilty. And if reports are right, he's been suspended.
Money talks,he won't do bird.the worst he will get is a suspended sentence. Deport him if he is found guilty. Seems they have plenty of evidence though.