Premier League next season

Rhino

I know you're joking Champs, but any mention of the play offs is ridiculous! If we win ALL our remaining games (would be 9 wins on the bounce), we would still need both Reading and Bournemouth to lose at least half of their remaining games to have a chance of getting there. Having said that, West Ham at home to kick us off.

ringo_the_lion

They will hold back on the big games we are all looking forwards for and give us something like Burnley away first game and Leicester home for the second.

Escaping Lion

More chance of it being the spotters away.anyway which club is gonna allow us to have 6k away fans be lucky to have 2k

silverlion

I read today that the World Snooker final at the Crucible will have a capacity attendance. Surely by the time we get to August 7th we will be allowed back into the Den and away fans will be allowed into the North stand so we can give them some grief!
I am not sure that the Spotters will make it into the Championship next season. They have a bit too much to do. The same could be said for us. The next four games are against teams in the top six and if we manage to win two or three of them then maybe I might start believing. My mate thinks that we are still in with a chance but even with my glass half full I can’t see it.
But, for the sake of a fantasy or two I would take Man City at the Den on August 7th and Wet Spam at their place for the last game. We would just need three points to stay in the Premiership on the last day and Jed scores a penalty in the 93rd minute to keep us up. And then I woke up!

Wippa

Surely If there are no travel restrictions and no social distancing measures then there Is no lawful reason why they won't?
Simple reason is, they don’t have to. Home fans they going to want back in but away fans I don’t think they’ll be too fussed. The fa and EFL will all have a meeting and say it’s not feasible. Fans travelling across the country and using up police resources when covid is still around. Everyone’s watching the games on Ifollow and streams, they’ll say away fans should just stick to that. Hope I’m wrong but just can’t see it

Stompie

Simple reason is, they don’t have to. Home fans they going to want back in but away fans I don’t think they’ll be too fussed. The fa and EFL will all have a meeting and say it’s not feasible. Fans travelling across the country and using up police resources when covid is still around. Everyone’s watching the games on Ifollow and streams, they’ll say away fans should just stick to that. Hope I’m wrong but just can’t see it
I see somewhere the other day that the Premier League clubs wanted away fans back. At least I think I did.

If they don't let us travel then we should get the band back together and go protest at the Imposition.

champs08

A lot of negativity on here tonight FFS. Beat Swansea on Saturday and Watford do Reading with a Born Muff slip up - you’ll be all over the play offs again.

Remember this, we have to get within 2 points of 6th place within 5 games and we are 8 points behind. It’s doable and with Rowetts attacking approach there’s no reason we can’t win all 6 games (if you ignore the fact we don’t really have an out an out striker).

Keep the faith.

Supporting Millwall

I read today that the World Snooker final at the Crucible will have a capacity attendance. Surely by the time we get to August 7th we will be allowed back into the Den and away fans will be allowed into the North stand so we can give them some grief!
I am not sure that the Spotters will make it into the Championship next season. They have a bit too much to do. The same could be said for us. The next four games are against teams in the top six and if we manage to win two or three of them then maybe I might start believing. My mate thinks that we are still in with a chance but even with my glass half full I can’t see it.
But, for the sake of a fantasy or two I would take Man City at the Den on August 7th and Wet Spam at their place for the last game. We would just need three points to stay in the Premiership on the last day and Jed scores a penalty in the 93rd minute to keep us up. And then I woke up!
Ginger Dwarf T Rex arms pitching his silky skills again Kevin De Bruyne.

Millwalljohn

We're struggling in the Championship.... why would anyone want to go up and lose 95+% of our games... We'd beat Derby County's record for sure!!

Millwall Of Oz

why would you want to get promoted and not enjoy any of the journey (look back 10 yrs got promoted didnt see a single game, great memories) and fk knows how many fans will be at games in August - youre deluded if you think full stadiums will be allowed come first game.

STWall

A lot of negativity on here tonight FFS. Beat Swansea on Saturday and Watford do Reading with a Born Muff slip up - you’ll be all over the play offs again.

Remember this, we have to get within 2 points of 6th place within 5 games and we are 8 points behind. It’s doable and with Rowetts attacking approach there’s no reason we can’t win all 6 games (if you ignore the fact we don’t really have an out an out striker).

Keep the faith.
Attacking approach? You got me there Champs! 🤔