Pompey Tickets on sale tomorrow

Wippa

According to the OS tickets on sale for the Caraboa Cup game on August 10th tomorrow. Look a bit more expensive than usual.

Can’t blame them for making them a couple of quid dearer. Had barely no income over the last year or so.

ParisWall

A few days ago, Putney assured me this game had been rescheduled!

I'd taken him to task over the way he duped me last year by starting the League Ladders two weeks early.

The bloke said the QPR game would be the first game of the season - looks as though he's doing it again.

I suppose because I'm a tight cunt and only play for fun, he thinks he can fuck me about from here to eternity.

:wagging:

PurleyLion

A few days ago, Putney assured me this game had been rescheduled!

I'd taken him to task over the way he duped me last year by starting the League Ladders two weeks early.

The bloke said the QPR game would be the first game of the season - looks as though he's doing it again.

I suppose because I'm a tight cunt and only play for fun, he thinks he can fuck me about from here to eternity.

:wagging:
7 August QPR
10 August Portsmouth
:wagging::wagging:

Have you been out in the sun the last couple of days? 😉

PurleyLion

Okay, I was a couple of days out.

So which match got postponed?

I thought it was something to do with Cariboo?

:hmmm:
The Caraboa Portsmouth game should have been played prior to QPR, although a date was never set, but was moved (postponed!) to allow our new pitch longer to bed in. Hence it’s being played 10 August.

So to reiterate, the League Ladders include all Caraboa Cup, FA Cup and, of course, Championship games. The 1st game is QPR and 2nd Portsmouth. The full schedule is set at the start of the season but is subject to change depending on how successful we are in the cup games!

Hopefully this will put your mind at rest 🙏

Rest assured I will ensure you don’t miss out 😉

kevrelles

The Caraboa Portsmouth game should have been played prior to QPR, although a date was never set, but was moved (postponed!) to allow our new pitch longer to bed in. Hence it’s being played 10 August.

So to reiterate, the League Ladders include all Caraboa Cup, FA Cup and, of course, Championship games. The 1st game is QPR and 2nd Portsmouth. The full schedule is set at the start of the season but is subject to change depending on how successful we are in the cup games!

Hopefully this will put your mind at rest 🙏

Rest assured I will ensure you don’t miss out 😉
Fully understood, by the way. When's the pompey match? :)

Members online