Player of the season

Lionwolf

Cooper all day long for me. 136 consecutive appearances, dislocated his shoulder twice this year snd only missed FOUR games. Incredible dedication and desire. Also take him out of the side snd the defence is all over the place. All day long for me!

Terry_Hurlock

Cooper for me too.....
Then Bart

Love Malone - think he's a class act, but unless he's one of ours permanent, he shouldn't be considered...

If Leonard played more, he'd be up there...

And finally - a special mention to Fergie.... every time he's been on he's done well and has always done the task he was told to do admirably.

Bromleywalltj

Malone for me although very very close with Bart who must of saved us double figure points and in the process pulling of some wonderful saves.

Phlion54

Bart for me ...most consistant......Hutch then Jed
Romeo thinks he is owed it and will be UP in arms (& fist) when he does not get a sniff.........BLM Bad losers (dont) Matter

T28ColdBlowLion

Bart for me
Malone second
Coops always up there

Who would we most like to see leave in the summer? Clue....not Danny Mac

LeonC

Had Murray not got injured I think he would of had a chance, likewise Hutch.

Cooper or Jed for me. No to Malone purely as it will affect the fee.

PurleyLion

Had Murray not got injured I think he would of had a chance, likewise Hutch.

Cooper or Jed for me. No to Malone purely as it will affect the fee.
I don’t think Malone getting POTY will affect his fee. Unfortunately, because he’s played so well this season, I think other Championship clubs with more dole than us will make him an offer he can’t refuse.

My hope is he’s enjoyed so much playing for us this season that that will outweigh the financial considerations 🙏🏼

markmwal953

A tough one ,Bart has had a very good season despite not being at his best imo ,Malone is a loan but has been very good solid and a goal threat and I am leaning towards giving him the prize ,Cooper has been his usual solid self but a lack of goals this season leaves him just a bit short , young player of the year goes to Danny Mac who like Mitchell has a big season coming up .Jed has been his usual up and down but still tops the list for goals and assists 9 and 7,Bennett has also had a good season and if his injurys are behind him looks a cracking player 6 goals and 2 assists, Hutch and Murray have been very solid ,Leonard had he stayed fit may have also been in the mix , the rest unless i have missed anyone are not worth a mention apart from Smith who has been unlucky with our system but still popped up with 4 goals and 4 assists .