Player of the season

Ilderton Wanderer

Malone 100% deserves it although I’d like to give an honourable mention to Ryan Leonard. He covered all manner of positions and was probably the only player to consistently put in good shifts during our torrid mid season run. Also I thought he was a revelation playing in a back three before he got injured.

McNamara for young player. To start the season third choice and seemingly going nowhere yet end it by comfortably being the best RB at the club is a tribute to his dedication. Great player.

whiskylion

Bart , POTS should not go to a loan player as he is not one of "ours"
Every time the bloke goes out in a Millwall shirt, he could receive an injury that ends his career.

If he's worn our shirt, then his eligible in my eyes.

By the way, I remember once when Millwall full-back Jon Moore was made Forest's player of the season: 1976/77, I think.

It was his own goal in the last game of the season that got them promoted.....!!!

FireWall

Bart as he had probably saved us more points then any player has gained us.

Going all Adam on myself here.

Malone
40 shots, 13 on target, 21 off target (hitting the woodwork counts as off target), 6 blocked. Scored 4, assists 1 (?).

Passed 974, completed 694, 71%.
Tackles attempted 80, success 55, 69% success.

As a wingback, Not in a flat four he edges it.

mfcjohn

Very close between Hutch, Bart and Cooper for me.

Copper Just about gets it for me, Hutch and Bart had a little spell when they was off form, Cooper I can't remember making a bad mistake and only missed a few games due to injury.

DensLions

Malone 100% deserves it although I’d like to give an honourable mention to Ryan Leonard. He covered all manner of positions and was probably the only player to consistently put in good shifts during our torrid mid season run. Also I thought he was a revelation playing in a back three before he got injured.

McNamara for young player. To start the season third choice and seemingly going nowhere yet end it by comfortably being the best RB at the club is a tribute to his dedication. Great player.
If there was an award for the most improved player of the season it would definitely go to Leonard. He has struggled to live up to the fee we paid for him but Rowett has certainly brought the best out of him and he has showed his versatility in being able to play in different positions.