@Peckham Lion

VitalFootballAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Just normal trimming of the forum Wippa, it wasn't me who did it this time and I didn't think to look back for the couple of threads I don't move now even if they slip down the pages - Charlton, music, Whisky's book thread, daily laugh etc. I assumed they wouldn't have slipped that far and got caught but apparently not.

Kryan - if the last post was Jan 2 that would explain why it slipped so far down and got moved.

Kryan Bing

Just normal trimming of the forum Wippa, it wasn't me who did it this time and I didn't think to look back for the couple of threads I don't move now even if they slip down the pages - Charlton, music, Whisky's book thread, daily laugh etc. I assumed they wouldn't have slipped that far and got caught but apparently not.

Kryan - if the last post was Jan 2 that would explain why it slipped so far down and got moved.

Ahh, okay...

I just realised that there are not any recent posts missing from Peckham's thread (sorry about that). :thumbup:

For some reason, there was another 'Anorak delusion/Spotter mental breakdown' thread running, camouflaged under the title of 'Rochdale'. We all ended up in there for the night.

It would be good to get it back and on view. One of their top 'Full Metal Flaskers' was starting to get a tad agitated with it over on No-Life. Moody had managed to crawl right under his skin and make him feel quite ill. It would be a shame to help with his recovery.
:grinning:

VitalFootballAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Ahh, okay...

I just realised that there are not any recent posts missing from Peckham's thread (sorry about that). :thumbup:

For some reason, there was another 'Anorak delusion/Spotter mental breakdown' thread running, camouflaged under the title of 'Rochdale'. We all ended up in there for the night.

It would be good to get it back and on view. One of their top 'Full Metal Flaskers' was starting to get a tad agitated with it over on No-Life. Moody had managed to crawl right under his skin and make him feel quite ill. It would be a shame to help with his recovery.
:grinning:

@Kryan Bing

I'll see if I can find it shortly...if you know where it is in Member's give it a bump please.