Old Pictures

adamsrill lion

A friend is moving house and has given me four framed pictures, all in very good condition.

1. Millwall Football club. The Den. Drawing by Simon Vernon, numbered 33/850. (620 x 260mm).

2. Ariel photo of The Den circa 1990. (500 x 400mm).

3. Ariel photo of The (new) Den circa 1992. (630 x 540mm).

4. Nothing to do with Millwall but a drawing of Loftus Road, signed by the players and Chairman, R C Thompson. (720 x 500mm).

They are behind glass, heavy but the frames are immaculate wood.

I live in SE26 and want nothing for them but a good home.

He also gave me hundreds of programmes and fanzines dating back to at least 1970 but that's another story !!

I'll be off to see the U23s at Beckenham later but please reply if you have any interest.

waterloowacker

Ulster Lion

There is a thread on the first page about raising money selling millwall items maybe post this on there hopefully get a few bob for them.
A friend is moving house and has given me four framed pictures, all in very good condition.

1. Millwall Football club. The Den. Drawing by Simon Vernon, numbered 33/850. (620 x 260mm).

2. Ariel photo of The Den circa 1990. (500 x 400mm).

3. Ariel photo of The (new) Den circa 1992. (630 x 540mm).

4. Nothing to do with Millwall but a drawing of Loftus Road, signed by the players and Chairman, R C Thompson. (720 x 500mm).

They are behind glass, heavy but the frames are immaculate wood.

I live in SE26 and want nothing for them but a good home.

He also gave me hundreds of programmes and fanzines dating back to at least 1970 but that's another story !!

I'll be off to see the U23s at Beckenham later but please reply if you have any interest.
Lovely gesture, young man.... Especially if they can raise a few quid for one of our good causes.

Bromleywalltj

They sound good to me and I'm just 4 minutes from sydenham/forest hill lovely.

No seriously a wonderful thing it would be to raise funds for such a good cause as mamalion charities.👍