Ok here is a new policy

norwichmark

We have a fucking shot now and then. How bloody hard is it to conjure up a yard of space to shoot. We are lousy at doing it, I hope mr Rowett reads this as I want an explanation. Surely if you shoot , if, big if, you stand a chance of scoring. So do it, try it in training it’s really not that difficult and can be satisfying. Signed, pissed off.

HappyLion

Happylion pre-match talk:

If you have the ball pass it to a player wearing the same shirt. If you cant be bothered to pass it to a player wearing the same shirt kick it or head it nto the opposition goal.

Last edited:

kevrelles

I can see us start sliding down the table and in for a relegation dog fight.if they can't muster some sort of football.its total crap at the moment.reminds me of Harris towards his end. Boring crap and clueless

william

I can see us start sliding down the table and in for a relegation dog fight.if they can't muster some sort of football.its total crap at the moment.reminds me of Harris towards his end. Boring crap and clueless
Rowett has done this at every club he managed usually stays no longer than 2 years,only a year till he is gone

Phlion54

We have a fucking shot now and then. How bloody hard is it to conjure up a yard of space to shoot. We are lousy at doing it, I hope mr Rowett reads this as I want an explanation. Surely if you shoot , if, big if, you stand a chance of scoring. So do it, try it in training it’s really not that difficult and can be satisfying. Signed, pissed off.
we find it hard to do a simple pass at times ....I can't remember apart from the leonard goal at luton when we even tried a shot from any sort of distence.....been saying this for the last 2 seasons and it seems its hard to get out of this habit....we rather put aimless ,over hit,underdog crosses in

norwichmark

It really makes you wonder what they do all week at training. Do they practice not weighting a pass correctly, not hitting the target from a shot . Passing to someone with a different coloured shirt, taking a corner that hits the first defender, or hitting it too long. And one for jed take a free kick that clears everyone. That jed free kick yesterday, here’s one for him and anyone else who takes free kicks from wide, lift it high but aiming for the inside of the far post.if everyone misses it, guess what.