Oi Rowett

Lions21

The most negative Millwall manager i’ve ever known, who sets up a team to play off the most negative defensive midfielder i’ve ever seen.

I just hope for everyone’s sake Rowett changes his philosophy and Woods is shown the door at the end of the season. I couldn’t take another season of this.
The most negative Millwall manager i’ve ever known, who sets up a team to play off the most negative defensive midfielder i’ve ever seen.

I just hope for everyone’s sake Rowett changes his philosophy and Woods is shown the door at the end of the season. I couldn’t take another season of this.
Once we get back in the Den the mixture of his white flag surrender negative approach along with the fans frustration will make one toxic atmosphere. The players will think its aimed at them. Won’t end well.

33lion

Once we get back in the Den the mixture of his white flag surrender negative approach along with the fans frustration will make one toxic atmosphere. The players will think its aimed at them. Won’t end well.

Not true. Short memory... this time last year, under the same manager same players and same formation, we’d just beat 5th placed forest 3-0 away from home and were storming towards the play offs?

kevrelles

Not Rowett's fault tonight. Where is the quality?
Of course it's his fault. He sets them up to be negative. He picks the fist instead of Danny.
I'm sick of excuses always excusing rowett for his ineptness. A man with any sort of honour would resign. But he won't do that. He knows there are enough platers that his job is safe.

Phlion54

Injuries aside. This is one of the worst teams for ages tactic wise......thought Harris was bad enough but at least we got chances with the terrible "Hoof" ball game.....last night playing long high balls to the midget up front. Against 2 big CH ..how many headers did he win ?..... another poor attacking display and let's be honest got lucky to get a last minute draw.......