Now do you believe me

kevrelles

For drawing with Wycombe or have I missed something
No, for being a boring negative inept excuse of a manager.he is on par at the shit stakes as Harris.
What a misery it's been the shit served up for the last few years. And nothing will change with big ears in charge.

Dan1980lion

No, for being a boring negative inept excuse of a manager.he is on par at the shit stakes as Harris.
What a misery it's been the shit served up for the last few years. And nothing will change with big ears in charge.
No where near as bad as Harris in his last 18 months, you seem to of forgotten about the long diagonal from Cooper to whoever was up front, now that was shit and so bloody predictable...

You add Mohoney Wallace Leonard and Cooper back in the squad add a half decent striker or two and an attacking Midfielder and possibly a couple more and we ain't got that bad a squad...
Only got to look at the January signings to see what he's looking for.

I'll judge Rowett next season once things are back to some normality. (y)

PurleyLion

I'm on record saying let's see who he buys in the summer and how the 1st 10-12 games go next season before deciding on GR.

I've never been convinced he is totally negative, just he likes to set the team up so they are difficult to score against but his selection of Romeo over Danny in the recent few games suggests to be that perhaps he is too defensive because there's no doubt in my mind which of these 2 is more likely to create something going forward and that's not Marlon!

Overseaswall

We talk about GRs parables with Harris, Cardiff got rid of Harris and win what 5 ,6 odd games on the trot?... although GR has done a steady job I just wonder where we would be with a more attacking manager in charge, one thing for sure the set up and comments against wycombe were unacceptable and when jm back in the ground I went be happy paying watching that boring shit