No soap?

45skiprats

We all know we cannot compeat money wise with some of the clubs in this league but in a world of viruses at present how is it that if you use some of the toilets at wall there is no soap ? I am in block 30 and its been that way for some time Should we all have a whip round to help our club out ? I dont who is in charge of this situation but your fucking useless

Peckham Lion

We all know we cannot compeat money wise with some of the clubs in this league but in a world of viruses at present how is it that if you use some of the toilets at wall there is no soap ? I am in block 30 and its been that way for some time Should we all have a whip round to help our club out ? I dont who is in charge of this situation but your fucking useless
Wear a glove when having a slash, job done.

bonzodogdoodahman

In my wife's nursery class for 3-5yo's the soap disappeared faster than she could restock it. It became evident some of the kids were eating it as many of them were seen blowing bubbles out of their mouths but, bless them, all denied committing any wrongdoing to the amusement of the staff.

whiskylion

Well, good to see someone's got into a lather about it....

Last edited:

kevrelles

I'm sure if you ask,a wrong un steward would happily wipe your arse :grinning:

King of The Jungle

Reminds me of going to the baseball in the States. Went in the khazi and there was a line of people queuing up, similar numbers to those at wall waiting to have a piss at ht. But they weren't waiting for a piss, they'd already emptied their bladder, they were queuing up to wash their hands. One of the most stark differences I observed there! It was actually quite bizarre.

Ulster Lion

Shouldn't need to wash your hands unless your Cock is filthy.

mfcjohn

Reminds me of going to the baseball in the States. Went in the khazi and there was a line of people queuing up, similar numbers to those at wall waiting to have a piss at ht. But they weren't waiting for a piss, they'd already emptied their bladder, they were queuing up to wash their hands. One of the most stark differences I observed there! It was actually quite bizarre.
I bet it was one bloke who went to wash his hands, the others just followed suit as they didn't want to be seen as dirty.

mfcjohn

So you wash your hands, then push or pull the door open to get out of the toilet, whos to say that the person before you washed theirs? and that door you have just opened has just as many germs on it.

CrawLion

If its a cause for concern then pop down to Savers and buy a little bottle of Medex hand sanitiser cream and take that with you. Kills the germs and doesn't need water or a hand drier either.