NFL Detroit Lions

Supporting Millwall

When NFL was first started showing back in the 80s when I was a teenager there was only one team for me the Detroit Lions.....the same rampant Lion as as Millwall and same colours.
I'M NOW 50 AND FEEL THIS IS VERY SIMILAR TO MY DECISION TO SUPPORT MILLWALL ON THE WAY HOME FROM THE WIMPY BAR WHEN I WAS SIX......as they are the only team never to have won fuck all.
AND no I'm Not the undercover YID.

midway lion

I was a redskins fan. They used to have a
running back called John Riggs, he was
something with the ball in hand.

BT-Steve

I don't do the NFL at all, but the Detroit Lions are the only team I look out for, and for exactly the same reason. I remember the first time I went to the USA, all I wanted and got was a Detroit Lions cap. I used the wear it down Millwall sometimes and I wasn't the only one, so plenty of us around.

Last edited:

Millwall tel

When NFL was first started showing back in the 80s when I was a teenager there was only one team for me the Detroit Lions.....the same rampant Lion as as Millwall and same colours.
I'M NOW 50 AND FEEL THIS IS VERY SIMILAR TO MY DECISION TO SUPPORT MILLWALL ON THE WAY HOME FROM THE WIMPY BAR WHEN I WAS SIX......as they are the only team never to have won fuck all.
AND no I'm Not the undercover YID.
Mate never admit to watching that pile of shite! I mean what the fuck is it! Stick to soccer!

whiskylion

I don't do the NFL at all, but the Detroit Lions are the only team I look out for, and for exactly the same reason. I remember the first time I went to the USA, all I wanted and got was a Detroit Lions cap. I used the wear it down Millwall and I wasn't the only one, so plenty of us around.
If I am ever seen wearing an American football or baseball cap, you have permission to shoot me on site. Three bullets straight in the head: no charges preferred.

Or, in Chris's case, bottle me.

R.O.D

With you on the Lions but soon in the 80's transferred allegiance to the Browns whose fans i believe are most like ours (their dog pound used to be rowdy even by UK standards).

They are also shit

Gaeilge Millwall

I had a great looking Detroit Lions baseball cap about 30 years ago
Looked the buts with just the roaring lion on it and it said “ The Lions”
Some prick broke into my van and nicked it.....
The prick