National news story - people without gas nw

King of The Jungle

News At Ten with a detailed report on an area of Scotland that has lost its gas supply for a couple of days. Reports from Crisis Centres handing out electric heaters and interviews with traumatised residents that have had their wonderfuel (the more mature of you lot will understand that) cut off.
In the USA power and fuel outages are common. Most electricity in the States is carried by pylon rather than underground. Gas central heating out there isn't as common as here. As soon as it snows trees go down and take out the power lines. It was quite usual where I was for households to go without any external power for a week or two every winter. But no one panicked about it and it wasn't newsworthy, it was normal to the yanks.
My points are :
1) I think you can survive without gas for a couple of days if you need to,
2) this is why I stick up for yanks a bit on here, I lived among them and in many ways they are still frontier people who are quite prepared to rough it and not complain, and...... And most ironically.....
3) Where are the extinction rebellion lot? Surely they should be holding a party with those cold people who are living the dream without gas? You'd think you'd see Tabitha and Tarquin on the news enjoying a night in Scotland in a gas free town, showing everyone how pleasant their fossil free utopia will be.

Guernsey Wall

News At Ten with a detailed report on an area of Scotland that has lost its gas supply for a couple of days. Reports from Crisis Centres handing out electric heaters and interviews with traumatised residents that have had their wonderfuel (the more mature of you lot will understand that) cut off.
In the USA power and fuel outages are common. Most electricity in the States is carried by pylon rather than underground. Gas central heating out there isn't as common as here. As soon as it snows trees go down and take out the power lines. It was quite usual where I was for households to go without any external power for a week or two every winter. But no one panicked about it and it wasn't newsworthy, it was normal to the yanks.
My points are :
2) this is why I stick up for yanks a bit on here, I lived among them and in many ways they are still frontier people who are quite prepared to rough it and not complain, and...... And most ironically.....
3) Where are the extinction rebellion lot? Surely they should be holding a party with those cold people who are living the dream without gas? You'd think you'd see Tabitha and Tarquin on the news enjoying a night in Scotland in a gas free town, showing everyone how pleasant their fossil free utopia will be.
Just caught a fleeting glance of the news last night. Was that the story that featured the toothless skank with 8 kids counting duvet covers ?

westlion 2

My points are :
fuck me these cunts need a dose of 70's labour no heating rats running round as bins were not emptied snowflake cunts execute every liberal snowflake cunt in this country soon sort this place out

Members online