National lock down from Wednesday?

leFerne

It now looks inevitable now it's becoming clearer that the three tier system isn't as effective as the Govt thought it would be.

Supporting Millwall

It now looks inevitable now it's becoming clearer that the three tier system isn't as effective as the Govt thought it would be.
They didn't really give the 3 tier system much if a chance to start working.
Most of the regions haven't even gone up to 3 yet. The scousers went into lockdown October 14th......Manchester never went to 23rd and other ones have only just been announced.

waterloowacker

They didn't really give the 3 tier system much if a chance to start working.
Most of the regions haven't even gone up to 3 yet. The scousers went into lockdown October 14th......Manchester never went to 23rd and other ones have only just been announced.
You are not gonna see any change for a few weeks there is a lag.

Kryan Bing

Filling the pockets of publicans and breweries has! We're being taken for cunts by Boris and Co.
No worries with the pubs. They will be opening for all day drinking in December for the working classes celebrating Christmas in their droves...Before the January Lockdown that is.
:grinning:

wellers_shot

Media spouting the same old shit saying BJ is doing a massive U turn. Even though he has always said this is a possibility if people refuse to follow the guidance and the virus gets out of control above the 1.1 R rate.

champs08

Simple solution. Dont put up with it!

My business will carry on as normal & ill go about my life as I did before.

This is corruption in its finest.
Why don’t put up with it? My wife is watching droves of people coming into hospital with the virus and the wards are filling up. She’s having to work 12hr shifts and is fkin knackered. I’d rather she didn’t have to be in a COVID environment thank you. But oh no, you think we should just carry on as usual. Nice.

Wippa

Why don’t put up with it? My wife is watching droves of people coming into hospital with the virus and the wards are filling up. She’s having to work 12hr shifts and is fkin knackered. I’d rather she didn’t have to be in a COVID environment thank you. But oh no, you think we should just carry on as usual. Nice.
My missus worked as a nurse years ago and got put on stand by during the initial outbreak. She registered herself and told them she was ready to come back when they needed her. We know a few others who did As well. None of them were ever called up. Even at the last peak.