Nasty cyclist

Ulster Lion

Make you right. So many 'super busy' pret cunts around these days. Yet the first to moan when the world doesn't revolve around them. There's no doubt i would stop and help the bloke if I saw it. I'd like to think id confront the cunt cyclist as well but not sure id have the bollocks to do it
You would mate. I think the red mist would come down when you'd see something like that.... But obviously the cyclist went to attack you, and you were merely defending yourself.

whiskylion

My daughter got run over when she was 12 by a cunt cyclist jumping a red light.. Hope they catch the cunt.
Put Coldblower on the case. This is right up his cycle strasse.

The cyclist would be hunted down like a dog and the fucker wouldn't know what the hell hit him....doctors will still be finding bits of the bloke's pump that had been rammed up his arse for the next two years....

Last edited:

marka

As I have said before in other posts we live in a broken Britain and no matter what happens with brexit the damage is done.
We live in a dog eat dog society everyone out for themselves.
The cyclist situation just shows that.
What with racial tension, shootings, stabbings, rape, trafficking, child abuse to bane just a few.
Communities where as that gone some people do not even know their next door neighbour.

geezerone

Don't forget those.irresponsible bastRds.who think they own the pavement. Had a couple of.face.to face with the arrogant gits. They think an old.git.like me is going to back down . They have been more then surprised when I don't. Always tell them the pavement is for people not cyclists.
Good on ya obney. Just be careful like this fellow he was talking (reducing reaction time proven fact) and keep out of arms length. If in doubt go for clinch and watch the arm you can't see in case of haymaker or clenched hands. You no doubt can handle yourself but a couple of useful pointers perhaps?

Good on ya obney. Just be careful like this fellow he was talking (reducing reaction time proven fact) and keep out of arms length. If in doubt go for clinch and watch the arm you can't see in case of haymaker or clenched hands. You no doubt can handle yourself but a couple of useful pointers perhaps?
Yeah exactly. Keep everyone at arms length and don't let em into your personal space, step back if necessary and keep your arms outstretched towards the threat but with open hands and spread fingers NOT a clenched fist. This'll all look good on cctv if it goes to court and you could reasonably expect a court to believe you were saying 'leave it out, I really don't want any trouble' when actually you're saying 'take one more step towards me and I'll drop you you cunt'. If he comes forward again then bang! He's on his arse and you'll stand a good chance of justifying a pre emptive strike as the cctv footage will show you backing off, making defensive rather than offensive shapes, and general appearing like your are trying to appease the other party...

Last edited:

kevrelles

Yeah exactly. Keep everyone at arms length and don't let em into your personal space, step back if necessary and keep your arms outstretched towards the threat but with open hands and spread fingers NOT a clenched fist. This'll all look good on cctv if it goes to court and you could reasonably expect a court to believe you were saying 'leave it out, I really don't want any trouble' when actually you're saying 'take one more step towards me and I'll drop you you cunt'. If he comes forward again then bang! He's on his arse and you'll stand a good chance of justifying a pre emotive strike as the cctv footage will show you backing off, making defensive rather than offensive shapes, and general appearing like your are trying to appease the other party...
You have done this yourself I reckon. Good advice mate.