Nasty cyclist

New generation of cyclist think they can do what ever and get away with it....pay no road tax ,have no insurance, demand their own cycle routes both on & off the roads .....moan if someone even looks at them & are the biggest menace on the road......wish they would all f**I off
Agreed. I ride a motorbike in London everyday and quite honestly cyclists and stupid cunt pedestrians looking at their phones with earphones in too are the 2 biggest hazards. Worse than the majority of car drivers.... And that's saying something.

Peckham Lion

New generation of cyclist think they can do what ever and get away with it....pay no road tax ,have no insurance, demand their own cycle routes both on & off the roads .....moan if someone even looks at them & are the biggest menace on the road......wish they would all f**I off
But they don't drive an evil petrol burning motor, so that makes them superior and gives them the right to behave like complete cunts. Pumped up, Lycra clad fuckwits.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Remember China when they all went round on bicycles? Then a few got rich and they bought cars. A few things happened then, but one was the new car owners in their mind became transformed into modern day feudal lords riding chariots and felt they could crush everyone in their path. That just what happened when they built the bike lanes. Woe betide any pedestrian straying onto a bike path in a park!

cold blow

Fucking things are no more than 8 inches wide and some how they they manage to block off a 10 foot road when an idiot is on board.

London's roads can't cope as it is, added to the chaos we now have the tour de France everyday when a group of these clowns congregate.

bramcoteboy62

Saw this yesterday. Fucking horrible cunt. He was in the wrong yet did that to an innocent bod. Like many have said above, would be so happy if someone kicked the fuck out of the mindless cunt to teach him a lesson. Let's hope the next time he tries something like this is down the Ilderton road on match day. Would be sure of a good mob of wall distributing proper justice. Cunt

I like the way the woman who is walking past in the light coloured dress and watches the whole thing unfold from the start and the bloke get head butted and knocked down, but she doesn't stop even for a second to see if he's OK or to say she'll be a witness, she just carries on walking... 'oh, I really must get my pret a manger, I'm far too busy to stop and help this poor chap pick his teeth up'. I think these kind of people are a lot to do with the problems that we have in this country and particulary London. Today's generation is a 'walk on by, nothing to do with me' generation. If ever I come across any kind of accident on the road I always stop. Came across a girl who had come off her motorbike a few weeks back, she was lying in the road and I didn't want to move her, but it was fucking dicey as no other cunt stopped for a while and people were frantically manoeuvering in their cars to try and get around us, I really though one of the idiots was going to clean us both out. Everyone all so focused on what they have to do themselves, no thought whatsoever for the poor girl lying in the road who may not have been breathing for all they knew. Fortunately someone else stopped and I got them to block the part of the road we were in with their car... But I just don't get people's selfishness and stupidity.

bramcoteboy62

I like the way the woman who is walking past in the light coloured dress and watches the whole thing unfold from the start and the bloke get head butted and knocked down, but she doesn't stop even for a second to see if he's OK or to say she'll be a witness, she just carries on walking... 'oh, I really must get my pret a manger, I'm far too busy to stop and help this poor chap pick his teeth up'. I think these kind of people are a lot to do with the problems that we have in this country and particulary London. Today's generation is a 'walk on by, nothing to do with me' generation. If ever I come across any kind of accident on the road I always stop. Came across a girl who had come off her motorbike a few weeks back, she was lying in the road and I didn't want to move her, but it was fucking dicey as no other cunt stopped for a while and people were frantically manoeuvering in their cars to try and get around us, I really though one of the idiots was going to clean us both out. Everyone all so focused on what they have to do themselves, no thought whatsoever for the poor girl lying in the road who may not have been breathing for all they knew. Fortunately someone else stopped and I got them to block the part of the road we were in with their car... But I just don't get people's selfishness and stupidity.
Make you right. So many 'super busy' pret cunts around these days. Yet the first to moan when the world doesn't revolve around them. There's no doubt i would stop and help the bloke if I saw it. I'd like to think id confront the cunt cyclist as well but not sure id have the bollocks to do it

Peckham Lion

On the rare occasion someone does stop, they'll whip there fucking phone out and start filming it. The incident will be up on social media before an ambulance is called. Fucking strange society we now live in!