My new Neighbour.

markmwal953

I have lived in a block of 4 flats for the last 10 yrs and have not liked or got on with the other 3 at all , last week a new bloke moved in ,said hi over garden fence ,he said from London originally ,where say I, I'm from Brixton ,Bermondsey he says ,you Millwall says I ,yes says he ,me too nice one , been great telling stories ect ,he grew up with Harry the dog and others so you can imagine his tales , he is having trouble with upstairs noise ,I said your Wall don't worry got your back ,this summer and beyond will be so nice chatting all things Millwall with my new best friend :thumbup:

T28ColdBlowLion

Neighbour whose boundary meets ours at the back has a restraining order on me. His wife went to old bill with video of me wielding an axe over a boundary dispute 17 years ago. Whole lane hates us except a lovely old couple and the hot Norwegian herbalist babe opposite. Only other football (Chelsea) geez moved out 6 years ago. We were not on good terms

Millwall tel

I have lived in a block of 4 flats for the last 10 yrs and have not liked or got on with the other 3 at all , last week a new bloke moved in ,said hi over garden fence ,he said from London originally ,where say I, I'm from Brixton ,Bermondsey he says ,you Millwall says I ,yes says he ,me too nice one , been great telling stories ect ,he grew up with Harry the dog and others so you can imagine his tales , he is having trouble with upstairs noise ,I said your Wall don't worry got your back ,this summer and beyond will be so nice chatting all things Millwall with my new best friend :thumbup:
Count yourself lucky mate I have 8 neighbours in my close and they are all nosey village idiot cunts! :ROFLMAO:

HappyLion

Blimey. Its will be candlelit suppers soon. :love:

Last edited: