My big drum

Guernsey Wall

Before I disclose that, can you please give me a few minutes to go back over my posts in case I've ever offended you.?...... Block 5 mate. I'll be the one with the crash helmet, bullet proof vest and rifle. Please don't hurt me. All you lads are great, and I'm buying half time refreshments if I can manage to accidentally push my missus down the stairs before then.
Write off the second half then, cause that's how long our ethnically diverse bar staff take to serve a drink.....and a round, I'd take a tent and basic rations

Ulster Lion

Ha ha. Was thinking the very same. I'm going to tell everyone on here that I'm staying with you all next weekend. That alone should put Hastings out of bounds for all decent members of society. Homes and businesses will be abandoned as the residents flee to safety, some taking to makeshift rafts trying to seek asylum in France..... Means you can stroll into the banks and building societies, and just help yourself. See? I look after my friends.

kevrelles

Ha ha. Was thinking the very same. I'm going to tell everyone on here that I'm staying with you all next weekend. That alone should put Hastings out of bounds for all decent members of society. Homes and businesses will be abandoned as the residents flee to safety, some taking to makeshift rafts trying to seek asylum in France..... Means you can stroll into the banks and building societies, and just help yourself. See? I look after my friends.
Moved from Hastings mate