My big drum

I'll be over for the QPR game next weekend, and will be bringing my big bass drum and several bugles and trumpets for you guys to use during the match. I'll check with Westlion 2, but we're heading to a pub that I've forgotten the name of. Bank or Blue maybe.? Would the staff allow me to put my instruments behind the bar for safe keeping until its time to go to the Den? Looking forward to your answers guys. :wahey:
I'm sure Someone will be more than willing to help rearrange your drum as a hat when they smash it over your head.

Ulster Lion

What block you sitting in mate?
Before I disclose that, can you please give me a few minutes to go back over my posts in case I've ever offended you.?...... Block 5 mate. I'll be the one with the crash helmet, bullet proof vest and rifle. Please don't hurt me. All you lads are great, and I'm buying half time refreshments if I can manage to accidentally push my missus down the stairs before then.

E18 wall

Before I disclose that, can you please give me a few minutes to go back over my posts in case I've ever offended you.?...... Block 5 mate. I'll be the one with the crash helmet, bullet proof vest and rifle. Please don't hurt me. All you lads are great, and I'm buying half time refreshments if I can manage to accidentally push my missus down the stairs before then.
Where abouts are you staying fella?, Sure some could point you towards a decent restaurant l,pub etc.