My big drum

Ulster Lion

I'll be over for the QPR game next weekend, and will be bringing my big bass drum and several bugles and trumpets for you guys to use during the match. I'll check with Westlion 2, but we're heading to a pub that I've forgotten the name of. Bank or Blue maybe.? Would the staff allow me to put my instruments behind the bar for safe keeping until its time to go to the Den? Looking forward to your answers guys. :wahey:

westlion 2

I'll be over for the QPR game next weekend, and will be bringing my big bass drum and several bugles and trumpets for you guys to use during the match. I'll check with Westlion 2, but we're heading to a pub that I've forgotten the name of. Bank or Blue maybe.? Would the staff allow me to put my instruments behind the bar for safe keeping until its time to go to the Den? Looking forward to your answers guys. :wahey:
you can fuck right off you'll look a cunt bass drum high heels and kilt

Ulster Lion

Does your drum have a Celtic FC logo printed on the skin?

I'm sure you'll be assured of a very warm welcome!
Ha ha. I could imagine turning up with a drum and trumpets. I'd be blowing a tune every step with a bugle rammed up my jacksie, wearing the drum as a hat and finish my evening floating face down in the Thames.