Most Mickey Mouse competition ever

Arthur2shedsJackson

I nominate the Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Cup. The semi final is live on BBC Alba, a channel in Scottish gaelic, a language spoken by about eight people. You can watch this event between Partick Thistle v Raith Rovers on the iplayer. I believe tickets are still available.

whiskylion

I nominate the Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Cup. The semi final is live on BBC Alba, a channel in Scottish gaelic, a language spoken by about eight people. You can watch this event between Partick Thistle v Raith Rovers on the iplayer. I believe tickets are still available.
That's odd. About ten minutes before you posted this I had a third of a Tunnock's Caramel Wafer as my dessert after my lamb's liver dinner....

Halfwaybear

The other semi is on Sunday bewteen Inverness Caley and Rangers U21s.

BBC Alba at 4:10pm

obeney

Always thought the Anglo-Scottish Cup was a waste of time as well as the Anglo-Italian Cup.People were being kidnapped off the streets to be "spectators".

Stompie

That's odd. About ten minutes before you posted this I had a third of a Tunnock's Caramel Wafer as my dessert after my lamb's liver dinner....
A third of a Caramel wafer? That's less than an Inch. I know they're Scottish but It doesn't mean you have to be a tight arse when It comes to eating them.

Have you been reunited with your old VHS copy of Jane Fonda's Complete Workout and have taken Inspiration? Infact don't answer that question. The thought of you In lycra has put me off my eggs .

Whatever your reasons, I didn't think It was possible for anyone to eat less than a third of the packet. You must have the will power of a Tibetan monk.

Lion1964

64 . Yes I'll give you that one. What was the purpose of it?
Don’t remember mate to be honest, just recall it seemed really pointless, also the Watney Cup was another one in the early seventies.
Don’t think we were ever involved someone might remember.
I do remember the texaco football coins tho given away with petrol.

Supporting Millwall

The Auto Windscreen seemed really fucking pointless when Wigan done us with the last kick of the match. I remembet going to my old man....Oh look that's where their 500 supporters out of 50000 were sitting.