millwalladam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskylion

My take on all this is that if midders would have just said it was a tongue in cheek thread that i first thought it was, it would have all been forgotten by now but the strange it was not me it was adam post he put up he has seemed to grass himself right up? very strange from midders and await his reply.
Wack. It was NOT tongue in cheek. Not remotely. I don't know why you can't understand this.

He has been trolling me for well over a year, shit-striring and get involved in any debate I have been in and bizarrely broadcasting some kind of outrage, falsely accusing me of everything under the sun. Coming on here was becomming a very unattractive choice. To remain on here I had to put him on ignore. But I was being tipped off by others that every other thread he went on was simpy to have a dig at me. The bloke has a very unhealthy fixation.

Worth pointing out he also forced Moody to disappear for six months. And I know others who have quietly jacked it in because they were sick of him sticking his poisonous oar in. And now he was caught red-handed trying to get Adam worked up and put more pressure on the Mods - or even grassing Vital itself. My crime? I cracked a joke.

The bloke is a cunt. End of.

waterloowacker

Wack. It was NOT tongue in cheek. Not remotely. I don't know why you can't understand this.

He has been trolling me for well over a year, shit-striring and get involved in any debate I have been in and bizarrely broadcasting some kind of outrage, falsely accusing me of everything under the sun. Coming on here was becomming a very unattractive choice. To remain on here I had to put him on ignore. But I was being tipped off by others that every other thread he went on was simpy to have a dig at me. The bloke has a very unhealthy fixation.

Worth pointing out he also forced Moody to disappear for six months. And I know others who have quietly jacked it in because they were sick of him sticking his poisonous oar in. And now he was caught red-handed trying to get Adam worked up and put more pressure on the Mods - or even grassing Vital itself. My crime? I cracked a joke.

The bloke is a cunt. End of.
Whisky calm down mate read what i said, what i said was i if midders would have said it was tongue in cheek he would have got away with it as a simple wind up post as most on here thought it was at first till he mentioned adam then people clocked on and realized it was supposed to be sent as a PM .

I understand you two never got on and lots of people have come out now and said that they was getting pissed off with him digging you out on every thread and making comments, even when i used to agree with you about adam he dug me out for siding with you on a few occasions but we got on and i liked the bloke same as i get on with you, i was stuck in the middle lots of times and just let it roll, shame it had to end like this but i'm sure you are happy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.