Millwall v Charlton

marka

Yes grrrrrrrrt my thought checked last Thursday at arrecife airport travelling back from Lanzarote and their was still tickets left all being it in the dockers stand so thought I would wait until I got back home.
Checked with a pal he still wants to go yes all good went on line as a member to order 6 tickets all sold out.
Only if Millwall would get their act together and open up the lower tier of the north stand but they won’t lots of Millwall supporters know Charlton fans and a bit of banter is fine.
I would sit in the north stand lower rather than not going at all.

mamalion

Staff member
Some return tickets to Millwall if they cant go just put your name on the waiting list
and leave your phone number
Hope that helps

Moody

Sold-out quicker than QPR, but slower than Leeds United...

Does that make this our 'Semi-Final'? Or 'League Cup Final'. It's so confusing!

Or is it just Charlton fans that get confused, as they have only ever sold out the Valley once for any London derby outside the Premier League and so cannot quite grasp the idea that most football fans don't just attend matches when they can 'watch Thierry Henry and Steven Gerrard' or if it's a fiver a ticket...

Always been the strangest barb in football: 'Ha ha, your fan-base is so passionate about derbies you always sell-out against against your rivals, ha ha; where as we are such a beige fan-base we never do, so there!'. Erm, okay.

Moody

Just heard they are signing Ben Marshall and he could be playing saturday.
Hold up, unless I’m missing something, wasn’t his last competitive match in April? He’ll be match sharp then!

Last edited:

Peckham Lion

Only if Millwall would get their act together and open up the lower tier of the north stand but they won’t lots of Millwall supporters know Charlton fans and a bit of banter is fine
I agree with you but Charlton's mob got very angry last time and decided to smash the bogs to bits causing quite a few ££££'s of damage, then there was the seats that got ripped out and chucked on the pitch . You are barking up the wrong tree blaming Wall this time, it's the ob that won't sanction the lower being opened.

Members online