Millwall ticket office/shop Deptford

Wall loyal

amazing how liberal the drug laws were back then
Saying that the old bill has just uncovered a huge skunk farm in a cellar on the corner of
Tanners hill the times I have been standing above it never smelled it once been running for years they dug into it by tunnel the only way the old bill found it there was a fight at the house where the tunnel run from

High Life Street 2.0

Saying that the old bill has just uncovered a huge skunk farm in a cellar on the corner of
Tanners hill the times I have been standing above it never smelled it once been running for years they dug into it by tunnel the only way the old bill found it there was a fight at the house where the tunnel run from
they're everywhere mate.

where i live, teh police are amazed when a house turns out to NOT be a skunk factory. makes the local paper.

Eamon Dunphys tackle

It was there in the late 70’s if I’m not wrong, we got tickets for Newcastle away (1978 charter train only pay at turnstile) about 100 onboard,think Pauline McGrath (and her husband Tom) used to work in there ??? You had to go up some steps to get in and it was tiny in there, you’d have had trouble swinging a cat around it was that small...
I was on that train E1.

Happy days!

Wall loyal

they're everywhere mate.

where i live, teh police are amazed when a house turns out to NOT be a skunk factory. makes the local paper.
Oh yea this one was in the cellar of the old theatre building that has been knocked down years ago the tunnel to get to it was about
40 ft long must have earned a good few quid from it

coldblower

Gang tunnels secret 70 FOOT underground passage to create a dope farm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7645273/Gang-tunnels-secret-70-metre-passage-40million-cannabis-farm-former-Victorian-theatre.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

E1 Wall

I was on that train E1.

Happy days!
Remember the train arriving at “manors” station with loads of old bill waiting, they took us the long way round to the ground passing a shopping centre where some woman spat on the floor telling us to “fuck off back to London” then near the ground a mounted copper falling off his horse to cheers from the Geordie welcoming committee who were watching from the back of the gallowgate terrace or whatever it’s called, couple of mini buses of millwall arrived at half time and it kicked off up the other end, they put us in that corner and I’m certain to this day a balbearing got fired into that concrete wall behind us, the liaison copper jumped on the train after with his hand all swollen, he’d just chinned a Geordie ready to brick the train lol ..

Members online