Millwall Job - Multimedia Designer (Deadline Wednesday 11th!)

ParisWall

I had an inteview for a similar post with the Club, last year.

Let down by my C++ coding and the fact that I am a Millwall supporter.

The Marketing Team is headed up by a Yid, with a Gooner as Assistant.

I think Whiskylion should be on the interview panel, so he could fire a couple of questions regarding the history of the Club.

I would have pissed it!

:smoke:

Voice of Reason

Deano is a palace fan yet we employed him..
He has gone now but should never have got the job.
we should only employ wall fans.
One thing that I liked about Deano's commentary was that he was able to convey a sense of excitement and happiness even when the opposing side scored. I think this would be difficult to achieve if you were a Millwall fan.

I thought Deano was great and wish he were still on the job.

ParisWall

One thing that I liked about Deano's commentary was that he was able to convey a sense of excitement and happiness even when the opposing side scored. I think this would be difficult to achieve if you were a Millwall fan.

Karl Marx is the new Sherriff in town.

Big Paul is really impressed with the bloke - which speaks volumes.

:thumbup:

Voice of Reason

'State your salary expectations' - matching Tom Bradshaw at the least
It is a scummy and widespread practice to ask job candidates to state their salary expectations. Do the club seriously think they would tip their hand and lose out by (proudly) stating what they think is fair pay? Or maybe they hope people will be desperate enough to accept minimum wage and no benefits and feel that would be the most beneficial option for the club?

They know where they can stick that kind of corporate culture.

bramcoteboy62

It is a scummy and widespread practice to ask job candidates to state their salary expectations. Do the club seriously think they would tip their hand and lose out by (proudly) stating what they think is fair pay? Or maybe they hope people will be desperate enough to accept minimum wage and no benefits and feel that would be the most beneficial option for the club?

They know where they can stick that kind of corporate culture.
agreed

Millwalljohn

If they have trouble getting decent players for the team, then they simply couldn't afford me.... or even anyone who is even HALF decent. The club is cheap through and through which is sad. I work for companies who have the decency to state the salary rather than sift through the applications for the cheapest options, they'll never learn.

Voice of Reason

If they have trouble getting decent players for the team, then they simply couldn't afford me.... or even anyone who is even HALF decent. The club is cheap through and through which is sad. I work for companies who have the decency to state the salary rather than sift through the applications for the cheapest options, they'll never learn.
You have to work on home game days. I suppose that means the club reserve the option to have you not see the match as you need to sort something on the computer. Do they actually want fans to work for them, or would anybody do?

Anyway, this business about keeping the salary hush hush is despicable. It indicates they are actively in league with other potential employers to oppress the workforce by keeping them ignorant of the demand for their labour.

So what would be reasonable expectations for this or any job? How about being able to afford a mortgage on a two bedroom apartment within walking distance of the place of employment, and at the same time pay bills, at an utter minimum. Looks like there is a two bedroom going for £120,000 in Cold Blow Lane. Nice. Shared ownership shite. Would be about £360,000.Good start to a career that one.

I hope somebody young and talented gets it!

Last edited:

kevrelles

Any cunt who enjoys the opposition scoring.is a total cunt. I'm glad he has gone.

Voice of Reason

Any cunt who enjoys the opposition scoring.is a total cunt. I'm glad he has gone.
I was thinking about that after the Hull game. That free kick they scored was amazing. Even though it was against Millwall, I couldn't help but admiring its beauty and felt that if other teams are going to score against us at the Den, then let them be goals like that.

hardleyse16

You have to work on home game days. I suppose that means the club reserve the option to have you not see the match as you need to sort something on the computer. Do they actually want fans to work for them, or would anybody do?

Anyway, this business about keeping the salary hush hush is despicable. It indicates they are actively in league with other potential employers to oppress the workforce by keeping them ignorant of the demand for their labour.

So what would be reasonable expectations for this or any job? How about being able to afford a mortgage on a two bedroom apartment within walking distance of the place of employment, and at the same time pay bills, at an utter minimum. Looks like there is a two bedroom going for £120,000 in Cold Blow Lane. Nice. Shared ownership shite. Would be about £360,000.Good start to a career that one.

I hope somebody young and talented gets it!
It comes with a fridge/freezer, at least the beers will be cold.