Millwall items

DeptfordJ

If you're interested, I have a full size oil on canvas of me posing naked with the exception of a Millwall bobble hat, scarf and mittens.....
Not a great example of art, I admit, but strategically placed at the front of your property, it's a very effective deterrent against burglars, hawkers and other undesirables.

DeptfordJ

Hmmmmm, Thanks for the offer Ulster..but I'm afraid I'll have to decline for the moment.
Hopefully, I'll get a painting or print of the Old Den tea hut that used to sit at the top of the wide steps.. Next door to the mens urinals, with the urine flowing freely while I queue'd up with my grandad for a cup of Bovil..... I can see the comparison of your painting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
While you're on here.. What the f**k is going on over there??! 😳

Ulster Lion

Hmmmmm, Thanks for the offer Ulster..but I'm afraid I'll have to decline for the moment.
Hopefully, I'll get a painting or print of the Old Den tea hut that used to sit at the top of the wide steps.. Next door to the mens urinals, with the urine flowing freely while I queue'd up with my grandad for a cup of Bovil..... I can see the comparison of your painting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
While you're on here.. What the f**k is going on over there??! 😳
That's given me a bit of an idea. I may just write to the club to request that they consider a nude supporters section in the ground for next season.... I've even thought of where we could keep our membership cards / season tickets.
I know J, it's almost embarrassing watching what is going on. Kids too young to remember what happened here, wrecking their own areas, and not understanding why they're doing it... Local politicians are being blamed for agitating their communities, and then walking away condemning the results. Typical. It's been said that, firstly, the Protestant /Unionist /Loyalist (PUL) community are unhappy about Boris' alleged betrayal, allowing the post-Brexit invisible border to be created in the Irish Sea. Then the decision, 2 weeks ago, not to prosecute the thousands of mourners who breached covid health restrictions by attending the June 2020 funeral of a top IRA terrorist, didn't go down too well, leading to the PUL community accusing the police of 2 tier policing, favouring the 'other side'. Then there were rumours going about, although since denied, that the riots had been orchestrated by loyalist paramilitaries, who were unhappy that the police were seemingly clamping down on their own activities. The cops were the target originally, but then there was trouble between loyalist and republicans at one of the sectarian interfaces.....with the cops trying to keep both sides apart, they then took the brunt of it. Water cannons and plastic bullets were used on the nationalist side of the divide because of the intensity of the trouble, which ironically led to nationalists/ republicans accusing the police of 2 tier policing, as neither water cannons or plastic bullets were used against rioting loyalists....... So the cycle continues.
Loyalists suspended the trouble as a mark of respect to the passing of Prince Philip so its been quiet over the weekend.
This place is mental, but only to be expected, as any sane person knew that the ceasefires and peace process were really just a paper exercise.
Now, about this nude painting of me........

DeptfordJ

Jeeeeez
Wot a mess, thought all that had finished years ago......
Do you think a nude picture wall.. Bit like the memorial plaque's near the sausage and burger outlet???? O'er misses!!! could cater for both sexes.
Not sure about the Martha's or Arthur's who identify as a parsnip or whatever though.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ulster Lion

Jeeeeez
Wot a mess, thought all that had finished years ago......
Do you think a nude picture wall.. Bit like the memorial plaque's near the sausage and burger outlet???? O'er misses!!! could cater for both sexes.
Not sure about the Martha's or Arthur's who identify as a parsnip or whatever though.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Knowing my luck, and anatomy, I'd end up in the burger section...... Or they could do a chipolata bit especially for me.

Overseaswall

This ones slightly of the cuff
It's a millwall rugby shirt, players worn not a replica not sure what its worth but got to be worth at least £30 quid to cancer charity? Its huge 50/52 inch

Attachments

• 20210412_141716.jpg
    20210412_141716.jpg
    892.8 KB · Views: 8

Overseaswall

Book in and out of the lions den mint condition
Book written by John shepherds daughter, really good book John shepherd scored 4 goals in his millwall debut in 1952 330 pages , please remember these items are free, I dont want a penny if you fill you want to give then please donate to a cancer giving page coming soon to the forum thank you

Attachments

• 20210412_143634.jpg
    20210412_143634.jpg
    937.6 KB · Views: 6

Overseaswall

Book A tale of two football towns & millwall f.c.
Book about local boy Joe broadfoot who was a friend of my old man

Attachments

• 20210412_145524.jpg
    20210412_145524.jpg
    929.8 KB · Views: 3

Overseaswall

This book" Charlie Hurley, the greatest center half the world has ever seen" large heavy book over 255 pages

Attachments

• 20210412_145902.jpg
    20210412_145902.jpg
    903 KB · Views: 6

Saxon Lion

Book in and out of the lions den mint condition
Book written by John shepherds daughter, really good book John shepherd scored 4 goals in his millwall debut in 1952 330 pages , please remember these items are free, I dont want a penny if you fill you want to give then please donate to a cancer giving page coming soon to the forum thank you
Overseas, I collect Wall books so any you don’t want I’ll have and I’ll make a donation, cheers mate.

markmwal953

Been trying to upload a photo says too large ,I have a window that is no use to me as it don't fit in my flat ,it is white plastic frame one ,aprox 49" x19 and a half , it has a blue and white scarf half moon lead inlay with the Den and in the middle is a Rampant lion under that a football in blue and white lead with the no 5 and another half moon scarf at the bottom , I would love to see it go to a good home where it can be proudly displayed ,maybe in private message the pic can be uploaded ?? free delivery apart from Northen Ireland but I can meet at the border nearer july . if intrested pm and hopefully it can be viewed.

Ulster Lion

Been trying to upload a photo says too large ,I have a window that is no use to me as it don't fit in my flat ,it is white plastic frame one ,aprox 49" x19 and a half , it has a blue and white scarf half moon lead inlay with the Den and in the middle is a Rampant lion under that a football in blue and white lead with the no 5 and another half moon scarf at the bottom , I would love to see it go to a good home where it can be proudly displayed ,maybe in private message the pic can be uploaded ?? free delivery apart from Northen Ireland but I can meet at the border nearer july . if intrested pm and hopefully it can be viewed.
Cheers for the blatant discrimination..... And if you are intending on a meet at the border nearer July, I fucking hope it's the new border in the middle of the Irish Sea, and that you can't fucking swim. 😂 😂 😂.

I'd take that window in a heartbeat, as I've to build a garden summer house this year........but I understand the problems with the logistics..... Aw well. Hell slap it up me for living over here ( and being a cunt).

markmwal953

Cheers for the blatant discrimination..... And if you are intending on a meet at the border nearer July, I fucking hope it's the new border in the middle of the Irish Sea, and that you can't fucking swim. 😂 😂 😂.

I'd take that window in a heartbeat, as I've to build a garden summer house this year........but I understand the problems with the logistics..... Aw well. Hell slap it up me for living over here ( and being a cunt).
Mate it's yours , I get my 2nd jab June 16th and intend to go to Scotland to drive the Inverness 500 ,there is a ferry that goes to NI from somewhere just down the coast I believe ? If travel is ok ( so I can go down south Limerick ) I will drop it off to you no problems ,either way as soon as I can go over I am off , pm me and see if I can upload pic if not we can Email , i just want it to go to someone as when i pop my clogs and the council empty my flat some Hammer will see it and smash it up or fk it in the tip lol.

Ulster Lion

Mate it's yours , I get my 2nd jab June 16th and intend to go to Scotland to drive the Inverness 500 ,there is a ferry that goes to NI from somewhere just down the coast I believe ? If travel is ok ( so I can go down south Limerick ) I will drop it off to you no problems ,either way as soon as I can go over I am off , pm me and see if I can upload pic if not we can Email , i just want it to go to someone as when i pop my clogs and the council empty my flat some Hammer will see it and smash it up or fk it in the tip lol.
Seriously?.?... I'll pm you.