Millwall items

Overseaswall

I have been talking to manalion last week about raising some money for cancer research, I have a fair few bits and pieces of millwall, bits including a lot of vhs tapes of old millwall games including Chelsea at home in a cup game and wet spam in the simod cup game amongst others, if someone wants the item there yours, ì dont want cash but if you feel the need (and you really dont have to) then
all donations to cancer research, I will try and list something every couple of days.
This is a original oil painting of the new den at night, it's not framed I dont know the artist , who ever PMs first can have it

Attachments

• 20210410_223155.jpg
    20210410_223155.jpg
    953.1 KB · Views: 63

Ulster Lion

I have been talking to manalion last week about raising some money for cancer research, I have a fair few bits and pieces of millwall, bits including a lot of vhs tapes of old millwall games including Chelsea at home in a cup game and wet spam in the simod cup game amongst others, if someone wants the item there yours, ì dont want cash but if you feel the need (and you really dont have to) then
all donations to cancer research, I will try and list something every couple of days.
This is a original oil painting of the new den at night, it's not framed I dont know the artist , who ever PMs first can have it
That's a wonderful gesture you've made..... And if the painting hasn't been snapped up already, I'd be delighted to donate to Cancer Research for it.

Overseaswall

Overseas I am here for you mate. Anything you want to put up I will donate to Cancer Reaearch for on the basis that I want you to keep it. all your stuff already has the best home it could have. Let me know what you want for any of it
That's good of you mate, but honestly I have so much stuff, be good to let others have it , I dont want a penny but as I say if anyone feels the need just give a couple quid to the charity I just putting things on here as I go along this small oil painting is up for grabs

Attachments

• 20210410_223240.jpg
    20210410_223240.jpg
    1,016.9 KB · Views: 39

Ulster Lion

Cheers.. Will keep an eye out
If you're interested, I have a full size oil on canvas of me posing naked with the exception of a Millwall bobble hat, scarf and mittens.....
Not a great example of art, I admit, but strategically placed at the front of your property, it's a very effective deterrent against burglars, hawkers and other undesirables.