Millwall grass line now re-opened

Good job that there isn’t any real crime in London for our self proclaimed under funded over worked police ‘service’ to investigate. You know stuff like kids being stabbed on a daily basis, gun crime, muggings, burglaries, phone snatching, car jacking, skagheads, crackheads, murders, rapists, child nonces etc etc.

No let’s go after a couple of dozen blokes who had a tear up several months ago lasting not even a minute, that should keep the crime figures down. Old Bill cunts.

lionheart48

When you see modern policing on tv, it always reminds me of the light bulb joke.

3 squad cars turn up all dressed in about £10ks worth equipment each........bollocks we have arrested someone sarge.........then we'll need a van, so 6 now wait around for the wagon carrying any amount............one of the suspects has legged it.........can you now send a dog and his handler...........its alright sarge he's climbed onto a roof..........can we get a fire tender down here to get him down...........we'll also need an ambulance incase someone slips................voice over about them being stretched and more needed...........they have come along way since bobby on the beat...........evening all.

kevrelles

When you see modern policing on tv, it always reminds me of the light bulb joke.

3 squad cars turn up all dressed in about £10ks worth equipment each........bollocks we have arrested someone sarge.........then we'll need a van, so 6 now wait around for the wagon carrying any amount............one of the suspects has legged it.........can you now send a dog and his handler...........its alright sarge he's climbed onto a roof..........can we get a fire tender down here to get him down...........we'll also need an ambulance incase someone slips................voice over about them being stretched and more needed...........they have come along way since bobby on the beat...........evening all.
Don't forget when a pet goes missing out comes the helicopter. But report that your house is being burgled and they will respond in about 6 weeks.cunts.

ParisWall

Can someone post the Link to the Line?

I've noticed some 'fans' are miming to 'Rockin' All Over The World'

Admittedly, they are from Latvia, or some other East European country, but if they are shelling out a grand for a weekend in London, they could at least learn the songs.

Also, a bloke from the Central African Republic was sing 'Hey Jude' to 'Hey Jude' - WTF?

:wagging:

Millwall tel

Can someone post the Link to the Line?

I've noticed some 'fans' are miming to 'Rockin' All Over The World'

Admittedly, they are from Latvia, or some other East European country, but if they are shelling out a grand for a weekend in London, they could at least learn the songs.

Also, a bloke from the Central African Republic was sing 'Hey Jude' to 'Hey Jude' - WTF?

:wagging:
Haven’t got the link mate but midgay would oblige.