Millwall 1 Fulham 0

markmwal953

Millwall's Under 23s will travel to the short distance to Beckenham Town for a pre-season friendly on Tuesday 20th July (kick-off 7pm).

After defeating Dulwich Hamlet 2-0 at Champion Hill last Thursday, Kevin Nugent's outfit will now play the Combined Counties Premier Division South side at Eden Park Avenue (BR3 3JL).

Lions fans are welcome to attend, with tickets available on the gate, priced at £5 adults and £2 concessions.

Bromleywalltj

Millwall's Under 23s will travel to the short distance to Beckenham Town for a pre-season friendly on Tuesday 20th July (kick-off 7pm).

After defeating Dulwich Hamlet 2-0 at Champion Hill last Thursday, Kevin Nugent's outfit will now play the Combined Counties Premier Division South side at Eden Park Avenue (BR3 3JL).

Lions fans are welcome to attend, with tickets available on the gate, priced at £5 adults and £2 concessions.
See that yesterday thinking hard about going but got A CA meeting tonight so tough choice.

Bromleywalltj

Kev yes first team with minutes for most finished 1 all but mainly for match fitness/ bonding and confidence etc and as long as we don't pick up injuries I'll be happy also probably when they play Gillingham Ipswich etc they step it up a bit to gain sharpness etc results in friendlies not that important to me anyway. 👍

Last edited:

kevrelles

Kev yes first team with minutes for most finished 1 all but mainly for mate fitness bonding confidence etc and as long as we don't pick up injuries I'll be happy also probably when they play Gillingham Ipswich etc they step it up a bit to gain sharpness etc results in friendlies not that important to me anyway. 👍
Thanks.yes got to steer clear of injuries.

CrawLion

From the OS:

Daniel Ballard found the net as Millwall's pre-season friendly schedule continued against Fulham at Calmont Road on Tuesday afternoon.

The Arsenal loanee headed Scott Malone's corner-kick home at the back post with 26 minutes played on a boiling hot surface in Bromley to open the scoring.

Billy Mitchell, Anthony Knockaert and Scott Malone all had first-half efforts denied, before Fulham struck the crossbar from a free-kick shortly after the half-hour mark.

Bartosz Bialkowski was beaten at the beginning of a second 45 minutes which saw both sides struggle to make headway in the heat - but manager Gary Rowett will be encouraged by the return of Ryan Leonard, who made a comeback from injury to play a part.

Millwall: Bialkowski; McNamara (Romeo), Ballard (A. Mitchell), Hutchinson (Pearce), M. Wallace (Tiensia), Malone (Cooper); Evans (Leonard), Mitchell (O'Brien), Thompson; Smith (Mahoney), Afobe (Burey).

Members online