McNamara

kevrelles

I've got a theory about that, Kev.
Is it possible he was given a run in the team to assess his progress before offering him a new contract?
Could be.but he grabbed it with both hands his chance.only to be dropped for the trouble making fist. It's fucking disgusting

DensLions

I've got a theory about that, Kev.
Is it possible he was given a run in the team to assess his progress before offering him a new contract?
I was joking when I said earlier that he was no longer first choice now he has signed a new contract. I am now wondering if giving him a run in the team was an incentive for him to sign the new contract.

Cranham Lion

same thing happened to kenny cunningham in relegation season from old first diviision. came into the team played well for few games then rioch dropprd him
I was thinking the same thing re. Cunningham. McNamara has got the potential to be on par with him based on what I've seen so far.

He didn't deserved to be dropped that's for sure.

brockleyshuts

I'm a Romeo fan, but he was poor last night, and last few games he has played well. The attack where he had Bradshaw looking for a through ball and he went short (and missed) Jed was very poor and landed us in trouble. He was sloppy last night. Put Danny back in, it will keep both of them on their toes. Or play Romeo as a winger with a back four, Danny at RB, that right side would be secure in defence and good in attack.